• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Another disgusting performance. Far too casual on the ball and gets toasted by every pacy winger he encounters. He's a better RB than CB but we can't aspire to win things and rely on a player with such a lowe floor who reaches it so often.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Is Ben White still the best RB in the league?

He's in the discussion, but as usual A-M put way too sauce on whatever he was doing.

I said for a long time that long term he isn't the answer, so the Cancelo rumours do not surprise me. You couldn't say anything about Ben on here for like 8 months though.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Ironically loosers like Neville and Viera telling what Arteta needs to do.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Another disgusting performance. Far too casual on the ball and gets toasted by every pacy winger he encounters. He's a better RB than CB but we can't aspire to win things and rely on a player with such a lowe floor who reaches it so often.
Agree. If he was 5 million player we could get rid. But we spent 50 million on him. He is very limited going forward and is just good defender

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Being a good player doesn't mean that you are good coach. Both were great player, but both suck as manager
Doesn’t mean they can’t give opinions. They said where we need to improve. You saying we don’t need to improve?

Ljonin

He's in the discussion, but as usual A-M put way too sauce on whatever he was doing.

I said for a long time that long term he isn't the answer, so the Cancelo rumours do not surprise me. You couldn't say anything about Ben on here for like 8 months though.
Cancelo is not the answer if want an RB that can defend tho. I wish we would stop buying City rejects, hasn’t worked out really

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’ve just been sitting back and observing. Of course I credited him during the season as I’m not going to be a complete hater but it’s an area that we have to address in the summer. To think of it, it actually should have been addressed 2 summers ago but we ended up signing Tomiyasu who at the time I said he wasn’t a RB and plays his best at CB.

We’ve swept this under the carpet for too long but it needs to looked at in the summer before we play CL football. Vinicius Jr vs White next season will be a bloodbath judging by how Mitoma was toying with him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Cancelo is not the answer if want an RB that can defend tho. I wish we would stop buying City rejects, hasn’t worked out really
Both the city players we both have huge flaws. A defender who can’t defend and a striker who can’t score.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Defensively, Ben is better but going forward he isn't ideal. Cancelo could operate on both sides too.

Question marks on personality though as he has fallen out with Pep I think.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Doesn’t mean they can’t give opinions. They said where we need to improve. You saying we don’t need to improve?
Yes, they can but quoting them to support your argument that we need an RB doesn't make sense. We have a limited budget. Should we spend big money on RB when we desperately need to rejuvenate our midfielders?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Being a good player doesn't mean that you are good coach. Both were great player, but both suck as manager
And our manager has done nothing to be above constructive criticism.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yes, they can but quoting them to support your argument that we need an RB doesn't make sense. We have a limited budget. Should we spend big money on RB when we desperately need to rejuvenate our midfielders?
Why spend big. Remove Tomiyasu and get a different type of rb. Tomiyasu and White are basically same player. We been linked with ridle baku who offers something different

GDeep™

League is very weak
At least in Neville's case it was being right time right place, he was detrimental to that team and utds weakest player starting player by a mile.
Not really, he was a top RB. Ferguson wouldn’t keep you as starter for 15 years if he was “detrimental” to the team.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We’ve been linked to RB’s, Fresneda quite heavily.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom