• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Still don't like him having the ball at his feet too often. Don't think he does either. Seems a lot more confident in the air last few games.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Did you not see the sexy juggling skills he showed today?

Ederson/Allison/Messi do that and you’d all be talking about it till next week.
Don't watch any of those 3 enough to notice. Would prefer him not to be having to do that to often with us.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Solid as always, didnt have much to do but when called upon hw delt with what he had to comfortably.

But you know he doesnt have dark hair like Martinez so he wont win certain people of this fan base over.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Did you not see the sexy juggling skills he showed today?
It's the most exciting thing I've seen an Arsenal player do in like 2-3 months outside Pepe's highlight reels in Europa.

This robotic era of football where academy drones are basically rockstars is killing me slowly.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He cant kick...never finds his man. No wonder he always goes short.

We can do better...but very good Number 2.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I bet you foam at the mouth with anger every time you see the generational talent that is Robbie Savage luscious blonde locks on your telly.
Not into hair fetish like you . Just calling out your bullshit agenda and mediocre posts.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I bet you foam at the mouth with anger every time you see the generational talent that is Robbie Savage luscious blonde locks on your telly.

To be quite honest, Robbie Savage had me raging quite a few times, and I am blonde too!

A **** of a man. I'd scalp him if I was near.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

...don't see Leno in this team of young players to watch!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny the last 3 games he didn't have much to do other than few shots straight at him. But clean sheets are like wins for goal keepers so I'm happy with him

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
His command of the box and aerial dominance has really improved. He always looked a bit soft, silent and nice but he's on the front foot and that pushes the team forward. Much better as I've had doubts since day one, do I'll be happy yo be proved wrong.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20210105-151542-846.jpg

But Am told me Leno is quite poor in his passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom