• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting On Football Thread 2016/17

AVENTUS

yUvElbO.png

I'd take it.

Definitely worth a £1

OG J0E

Monaco out to 7/4 now to qualify, probably because of Sidibe's appendicitis. Dortmund such an overrated side.

OG J0E

Are you doing any matches tonight?
Taken Monaco to qualify as the price is too good. Reckon Bayern to win are good value too tomorrow @5/6 given how strong they are at home and Real have Pepe missing. Juve draw-no-bet @evens in light of Barca's poor away record and Busquets's suspension.

Also got a few smaller bets on players to get booked, Carvajal @13/8, Ramos @7/4, Nacho & Casemiro both 9/4, Alaba 7/1.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

****ing told everyone how much better Monaco were than Dortmund. Dortmund are favourites in the 2nd leg for some reason, all over Monaco +0.5 @1.76.

Nice one mate - SkyBet are especial **** because of the Murdoch connection.

Yeah I put half of that on Madrid and got more of them at 4/1.

Thanks for Monaco tip.

OG J0E

A few for the weekend:

Sp**s -1.5 at home to Bournemouth @1.80
Everton -1.0 at home to Burnley @1.80
Southampton-City both teams to score @1.71
WBA-Liverpool both teams to score @1.91

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom