• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bobby Pires Poll

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 147
  • Views 4,486

What should we do about Bobby?

• Let him keep diving as he scores loads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get him sorted out with a warning

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bobbypires

Established Member
One thing, RVN is a tremendous player, but I don't like him. I recognise he's a great striker. Arsenal players are not the only good players in the world.

AFCG7

Established Member
By the way.. labelling Jeffers a diver is not fair either.. people castigate him for going down vs Liverpool but that was never a dive..

Mark

Established Member
Adam has summed it up very well, it isn't really diving. He is not as strong and agressive as he used to be. He is almost an entirely different player now and this is part of his game.

Basically, he was one of our best players last season and got us 19 very important goals and I imagine he will continue to play just as well, so he does not deserve this kind of critisizm from his fans. Talking like this about one of our best players who always gives his best and is a great part of our team is really out of order imo.

A

Anonymous

lol yaskl others are ***** footing around because im a girl? the fact that im a girl has fk all to do with this post so why bring it up? arent i allowed my point of view on something because im a girl and if any1 agrees with me are they only doing it coz im a girl ? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Xanshin

Allyboy said:
Actually RVN has done more than diving, he has tendancy to elbow people in the face (Legwinksi), get players sent off by over reacting (Vieira) and punching people in the stomach (Freddie).

However regularly Bobby may or may not hurl himself to the floor, he cannot be accused of any of the above!

Well...Vieira's never hurt anyone has he? And Freddie has never attacked referees. And I certainly did not see Campbell elbowing any Man Utd players in the past :roll:

Sigun

Mark said:
Talking like this about one of our best players who always gives his best and is a great part of our team is really out of order imo.

Geez...we all love him really...no need to cry.

lol

bobbypires

Established Member
Mark said:
Talking like this about one of our best players who always gives his best and is a great part of our team is really out of order imo.
Another person who writes perfect. Useless thread.

Xanshin

yaskl said:
Scottish Lass said:
Been thinking alot about this and having a few arguements with people about this situation.. here goes... should we let bobby pires keep diving because he scores lots of goals or should we get him sorted out ..

personally i feel that diving is the worse thing to happen in the sport and i dont think he deserves to play for arsenal because he uses tactics like that,

i wanna hear ur views to see if ur gonna contradict urselfs by saying that we should let pires keep diving because he scores goals .. in that case we shouldnt moan about rvn diving because he scores goals by using the same method...

what a stupid post, the others are ***** footing about because your a girl and they have never got laid before, but since i've got a stunning bird and hence not looking for any i can be frank with you.

Pires does not dive certainly not often enough to warrant a post on it. He took a semi dive against Portmouth and nobody wants to forget it, leave him alone he's a class act he gives his all and off the pitch you couldnt wish to meet a nicer guy.

You do not need to label him as we label Van horseface jeffers, he's not in there league when it comes yto diving, if Pires's diving really bothers you how come you have not mentioned it before, also i'd like another example of when he took a fully fledged dive to outright cheat, as Ruud Van.... does at every oppotunity, as for Ruuds ability as far as i m concerned he is the best finisher inside the box that there is.

In case that's aimed at me (which I'm sure it is):

Well...her being a girl is kinda irrelevant. No one in here has actually agreed with her 100% either. I half-agreed with her, and because I dare to not think RVN is more of a diver than Pires...I must want her???? Whatever...

A

Anonymous

Scottish Lass said:
lol yaskl others are ***** footing around because im a girl? the fact that im a girl has fk all to do with this post so why bring it up? arent i allowed my point of view on something because im a girl and if any1 agrees with me are they only doing it coz im a girl ? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I just feel they would not be as rude to you as say they would to me if they disagread with a post of mine,you are totally allowed your point of view and have never in any of you other posts had a problem with you, its just this post and the fact that it makes no sense, think about it, you started a post about Pires when if you think about it, its not really a problem as you make out.

If you felt i was a little insulting i am sorry.

jay-d

Established Member
Gotta agree what a stupid post especially the part about he doesn't deserve to play for Arsenal, Yaskls right for once half the guys are agreeing with you cause they fancy you and you don't even like boys/ men. :lol:

A

Anonymous

jay-d said:
Gotta agree what a stupid post especially the part about he doesn't deserve to play for Arsenal, Yaskls right for once half the guys are agreeing with you cause they fancy you and you don't even like boys/ men. :lol:

for once, cheers for that mate :lol:

Mark

Established Member
Sigun said:
Mark said:

Geez...we all love him really...no need to cry.

lol

Then surely there's no need for whingers like you to cry about one of our best players having one debatably bad habbit. No one is perfect, but Pires is a great footballer and this critisizm isn't justified.

Xanshin

It's a useless thread because someone doesn't agree with your point of view???

I don't think Pires should be dropped...he's actually my favourite player...but I'm sorry, he dives and there's no way to get around that...

I think it's really cheap when people have a different opinion, but they just decide to label the other person as an idiot who doesn't know what they're talking about. People have opinions...and they don't all match yours. Get used to it for god's sake...

A

Anonymous

Xanshin said:
yaskl said:
Scottish Lass said:
Been thinking alot about this and having a few arguements with people about this situation.. here goes... should we let bobby pires keep diving because he scores lots of goals or should we get him sorted out ..

personally i feel that diving is the worse thing to happen in the sport and i dont think he deserves to play for arsenal because he uses tactics like that,

i wanna hear ur views to see if ur gonna contradict urselfs by saying that we should let pires keep diving because he scores goals .. in that case we shouldnt moan about rvn diving because he scores goals by using the same method...

what a stupid post, the others are ***** footing about because your a girl and they have never got laid before, but since i've got a stunning bird and hence not looking for any i can be frank with you.

Pires does not dive certainly not often enough to warrant a post on it. He took a semi dive against Portmouth and nobody wants to forget it, leave him alone he's a class act he gives his all and off the pitch you couldnt wish to meet a nicer guy.

You do not need to label him as we label Van horseface jeffers, he's not in there league when it comes yto diving, if Pires's diving really bothers you how come you have not mentioned it before, also i'd like another example of when he took a fully fledged dive to outright cheat, as Ruud Van.... does at every oppotunity, as for Ruuds ability as far as i m concerned he is the best finisher inside the box that there is.

Well...her being a girl is kinda irrelevant. No one in here has actually agreed with her 100% either. I half-agreed with her, and because I dare to not think RVN is more of a diver than Pires...I must want her???? Whatever...

no man i wasnt actually referring to u i am sure your one of the lucky ones who have had a shag i was more refering to Beanz who's nice at every oppotunity, but he never even posted yet...

Allyboy

Established Member
Xanshin said:
Allyboy said:
Actually RVN has done more than diving, he has tendancy to elbow people in the face (Legwinksi), get players sent off by over reacting (Vieira) and punching people in the stomach (Freddie).

However regularly Bobby may or may not hurl himself to the floor, he cannot be accused of any of the above!

Well...Vieira's never hurt anyone has he? And Freddie has never attacked referees. And I certainly did not see Campbell elbowing any Man Utd players in the past :roll:

I was talking specifically about comparing Pires to RVN, who mentioned any of the others?

And when did Freddie "attack" a referee?! Probably in the same game where Van 9.5 was awarded a UEFA Fair play award!!

Xanshin

yaskl said:
Xanshin said:
yaskl said:
Scottish Lass said:

no man i am sure your one of the lucky ones who have had a shag i was more refering to Beanz who's nice at every oppotunity, but he never even posted yet...

If it's not aimed at me then cool...

A

Anonymous

Xanshin said:
It's a useless thread because someone doesn't agree with your point of view???

I don't think Pires should be dropped...he's actually my favourite player...but I'm sorry, he dives and there's no way to get around that...

I think it's really cheap when people have a different opinion, but they just decide to label the other person as an idiot who doesn't know what they're talking about. People have opinions...and they don't all match yours. Get used to it for god's sake...

*claps*

and tell u wot :) since my thread is so stupid ill just not post anything no more, im only coming on now n again for a read so astalavista... u lot make me ashamed to be a gooner :roll:

Xanshin

Allyboy said:
Xanshin said:
Allyboy said:

I was talking specifically about comparing Pires to RVN, who mentioned any of the others?

And when did Freddie "attack" a referee?! Probably in the same game where Van 9.5 was awarded a UEFA Fair play award!!

Well...elbowing wasn't mentioned in the topic, but you were happy to bring it up... :shock:

Mark

Established Member
Scottish Lass said:
and tell u wot :) since my thread is so stupid ill just not post anything no more, im only coming on now n again for a read so astalavista... u lot make me ashamed to be a gooner :roll:

What kind of a fan are you if you slag off one of our best players and then say you're ashamed to be gooner just becase we're defending him?

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom