• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bobby Pires Poll

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 147
  • Views 4,470

What should we do about Bobby?

• Let him keep diving as he scores loads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get him sorted out with a warning

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

henry's girl said:
yeah, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy baby ash, shave it all off
He's not so hot now, is he?

Seriously people, try to keep the personal insults out of the thread, or it'll be locked pretty sharpish.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
There's a difference between riding a tackle and landing on your feet and constantly giving a passable impersonation of a dying swan though. I think Rob's a fantatsic player and it was great to see him looking sharp on Sunday night, but to say he doesn't dive is deluded.

KoLo28

Quite an interesting thread...

Bobby dives to avoid getting injured, but RVN is a complete cheat...

We don't know what goes through the mind of the players, so why should we try to understand?

It all looks alot slower on TV, we all know how easy it is to loose balance and fall over, when running at amazing speed the slightest touch can cause a player to go down. Why ***** about it? If indeed players do cheat, then karma will bite them on the but (perhaps RVN old trafford v us)... but for now let the referee dish out a yellow card when someone dives and when the player gets the freekick, move on. Bobby is a legend.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom