• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Borja Mayoral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is similar Lucas Perez. Unsure reports are true

He had bad experience in Germany And Italy too.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I know the striker market is bad but buying another average player is not the way to go. If we are looking for a target men or something we should not take the risk.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Josh and Edu can’t twist Mikels balls with Asda version of transfers like this. They need to back him and deliver primo players like is my view!

neimad

Wouldn't mind if it was just a loan until the summer. Has panic buy written all over it. I'd actually try and get a winger that can finish if this is the best we can do with a striker. Arteta is running Saka in to the ground.

Ljonin

Unsure he even Arteta player. These random links will start because we desperate for CF

We’re not tho. If we can’t get a world class CF in this January (which we obviously can’t), Havertz Trossard and Nketiah will fill that position until summer if needed

There’s no way they think a guy like Mayoral or similar is a clear upgrade on those two.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We’re not tho. If we can’t get a world class CF in this January (which we obviously can’t), Havertz Trossard and Nketiah will fill that position until summer if needed

There’s no way they think a guy like Mayoral or similar is a clear upgrade on those two.
Havertz has never scored more than 8 league goals in a season. Take out the pen and it’s even less. Nketiah is hardly a pl level player. There are plenty of mid table team who has better striker than those 2

Ljonin

Havertz has never scored more than 8 league goals in a season. Take out the pen and it’s even less. Nketiah is hardly a pl level player. There are plenty of mid table team who has better striker than those 2

I tend to agree with you, but do you think Maroyal solves those issues? I don’t, and I seriously doubt Arteta and Edu do.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Arsenal fans are snobby. This guy at least looks like a proper striker who hits the ball with his laces and a finisher. He's scored goals at a decent rate wherever he's gone and he's just gone up a level. Looks like he has plenty of pace too. He'd come here to be striker. People point to him being 26 but Diego Costa only really started looking like a real top striker when he was 24-25. 12 goals in 18 games is impressive in the modern game. Only averaging 1.9 shots per game, so if you give him more chances maybe he's even more prolific. He could be what we need because we do need a finisher. 4 man of the match awards this season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom