• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bruno Guimarães

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Fits the bill across the board and is the right sort of price as well. But none of this matters until Xhaka is gone imo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be typical this media been linking us with Neves Locatelli and Aouar at the end out of nowhere we'll sign someone we hardly been linked with like Bruno Guimaraes

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Could be the best time for these type of players to leave especially with the cap on agent fees kicking into effect very soon.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This would be some coup. Didn't think we'd target him but he's a bit closer to what I think we need than most of the options we're looking at. Hopefully this one sticks.

True, I didn’t want him because we could have signed him straight from Brazil but judging by that price, it isn’t that much of a risk and he’s better than what we’ve been linked with.

Massive upgrade on our current options.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

All for this. Was researching him a bit last time around and it felt like an obvious, as per... Only flag for me is that he's been a bit in and out of the team. Averages 53 mins per game and often has gotten subbed quite early in the 2nd half. Think he'd suit a 4231 better than Lyon's 433 though so if we're going with that then bring the boy home

Edit: I still prefer Sabitzer though. He's the one

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
True, I didn’t want him because we could have signed him straight from Brazil but judging by that price, it isn’t that much of a risk and he’s better than what we’ve been linked with.

Massive upgrade on our current options.
Huge upgrade, doesn't even come close. This along with Lokonga makes our midfield pop. He passes the eye test and the numbers test. For £30m this is an absolute no-brainer. I hope there is a lot more truth to this.

Partey-Guimaeres is a promising pivot. Lokonga in reserve, (sigh, Elneny still here, but hopefully by next season it's Azeez in his place). I could even bitterly swallow a Willock departure if this happens.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Huge upgrade, doesn't even come close. This along with Lokonga makes our midfield pop. He passes the eye test and the numbers test. For £30m this is an absolute no-brainer. I hope there is a lot more truth to this.

Partey-Guimaeres is a promising pivot. Lokonga in reserve, (sigh, Elneny still here, but hopefully by next season it's Azeez in his place). I could even bitterly swallow a Willock departure if this happens.

As much as I’d be open to him as he’d massively improve us, I still have hope that if we’ve been keeping an eye on Bruno Guimarães then the club have noticed Maxence Caqueret. He was and still is my first choice.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member

Compared to Xhaka (Ligue 1 tax)

What a beautiful cake this is. Look at the material.

This is the first time all summer I'm actually excited about a potential transfer :lol:
Problem is, now that we've seen this, it looks so obvious which means it probably wont happen.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Thought people didn't want slow midfielders? Lyon fans don't rate him because of his pace ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom