• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symbia

What I love about this young man is his matured performance and composure.
His quick pass for Auba's goal. Doesn't do the unnecesary step overs, plays with confidence too.

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Him and Guendouzi going to carry this club for years to come. Loved his one on one in the first half, not a great angle for him but had De Gea at full stretch for the save.

Hope Emery will protect him down the stretch, he’ll have bad games but can’t let that affect his development.
I thought he was gonna go for the near post. Hes lashed a few of those for the youth teams. Yeah I hope he is protected too.

He’s got that Raheem Sterling strength, could be an absolute tank in a few years.
Yeah hes a pretty powerful runner aswell.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I’m just not convinced he’s the winger we need. Doesnt seem to have pace for 1v1

His got plenty of pace. He is a very intelligent player that relies on more than his physical attributes. Once he fills out his frame and improves his first touch a bit more, he will be a menace to every premier league team for years to come.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Impressed with this lad. His game intelligence is on point, he's only going to get better. Just wished him and wilock came through when Wenger was here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He really gave young hard time always pressing him dribble him not surprised he looked tired after 75 min

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He’s a bigger talent than Reiss Nelson imo.

Saka didn’t look out of place in our line up and he showed no fear which is very similar to Joe Willock.

We need to start both Willock and Saka from now on as they’re both on form and deserve to start.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka played 2 tough away games ended up with 1 goal 3 assist fantastic start. Was unlucky to not get few assists against Nottingham

Pepes blue pill

Saka holds up the ball better than Auba and Pepe. Shame he isn’t taller cos he could be a great striker with his back to goal play.

Noticed this too, proper leaning back into the defender to shield the ball, was getting so annoyed at the players not getting closer to him to receive the ball from him when he was holding it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom