• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant we just put in a buyout clause that actives down the line like some of these RB players have?

Its understandable if players dont want to commit long term with so many unknowns & our downward trend but right now at 18 Saka in a good spot. Will be disappointed if no deal to be done.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Why is everyone being so negative about Saka now just because Arteta said something positive about him in the press conference? Does my head in sorry everyone, seems to me so many Arsenal supporters these days are so negative about so many things aswell. Whats everyone going to think if he re-signs all of a sudden, I still think he will. One positive thing about our coach doesn't mean anything. He's already stated aswell things are close to being completed anyway.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Interesting piece here about our last game. I still haven't come to terms with how good Saka is. He's not good for his age, he's just good. He can really do anything on the left side of the pitch whether it's in defence, midfield or attack. Imagine how useful that's going to be from a tactical perspective. Imperative that we lock him down, absolutely crucial.

https://arseblog.com/2020/06/tactics-column-arteta-shows-flexibility-and-swiss-army-saka/

Bloodbather

Established Member

Moving toward? Where have you been the last 10 years our best players been going to richer teams?

I'm thinking of it in an even worse sense. We're obviously not there, but Saka moving away at such an early age would be an indicator of falling to an even more inferior status. Think the difference between Dortmund, Leverkusen and Hoffenheim - all stepping stone clubs but at different levels. Feel like we're moving from Dortmund-status to Leverkusen-status.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't believe we're at point where extending the contract of an 18 year old will potentially be the highlight of our season.

Grim stuff

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Can't believe we're at point where extending the contract of an 18 year old will potentially be the highlight of our season.

Grim stuff
Extending Messi’s contract back in the day, when he was 18, would probably be the highlight of the season in all clubs.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

According to something I heard he’s leaving, he’s got 4 bids and a pick of his clubs.
Passing through Plymouth earlier I ran into an old scout friend of mine. Reckons Liverpool and Chelsea are offering him massive money. Bids of £30-40m expected this summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Passing through Plymouth earlier I ran into an old scout friend of mine. Reckons Liverpool and Chelsea are offering him massive money. Bids of £30-40m expected this summer.
Interesting. Same two clubs i heard but at much lower prices.

The other two clubs are Utd and Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom