• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Greenwood at his best would be terrifying just because goals win you games at the end of the day and he’s got that 30 goals a season shooting technique.

Saka understands the game better though and will always be able to influence it, Greenwood could turn out to be a Podolski type.

Remember when you compared him to Malouda, everyone went kinda mental :rofl:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Saka is a unique player. You wouldn't say he's a better dribbler than Sancho or a better finisher than Greenwood, but he's just so clever with everything he does.

He is way more well rounded than Sancho and Greenwood. He is more versatile. Even though he isn't a flairy dribbler like Sancho he's an extremely effective one and is maybe one of the best players I have ever seen at getting his body between the defender and the ball. He's also so decisive and clever in and around the opposition penalty area, and his end product in terms of final pass or finish is usually great too.

He's a clutch player. Has that je ne sais quoi, better than the some of his parts.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Remember when you compared him to Malouda, everyone went kinda mental :rofl:
Felt like some Mandela effect type scenario where everyone suddenly believed that Malouda was some type of bum. :lol:

I’m sure Saka would snap your hand off for Malouda’s PL career.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He's also so decisive and clever in and around the opposition penalty area, and his end product in terms of final pass or finish is usually great too.
Definitely more of a creator than a goalscorer atm. His shooting technique is good but at this stage of his career his finishing is probably one of his weaknesses imo.

Like I’d be more confident of him scoring from around the edge of the box with a 25yard curler than him finishing a 1v1 from an acute angle.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Definitely more of a creator than a goalscorer atm. His shooting technique is good but at this stage of his career his finishing is probably one of his weaknesses imo.
Yeh I'd say he's a creative winger rather than a goalscoring winger. But I think he's still good at scoring goals considering its not his redeeming asset. When you look at Willian's numbers even when he was considered a good player, you see how some creative style wingers can really get away with not being prolific in the slightest.

I back Saka to hit 8-10 + PL goals a season if he's played as a RW in a semi attacking side.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeh I'd say he's a creative winger rather than a goalscoring winger. But I think he's still good at scoring goals considering its not his redeeming asset. When you look at Willian's numbers even when he was considered a good player, you see how some creative style wingers can really get away with not being prolific in the slightest.

I back Saka to hit 8-10 + PL goals a season if he's played as a RW in a semi attacking side.
Yeah I’d like that. The fact he is actually good at shooting means that he could easily become a 15-20 goal scorer, we might just be waiting on that light bulb type moment where it all comes together.

Bale’s a good example of that.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Sancho had 59 goal contributions in only 66 games before this season. He’s producing at world class levels and he’s only 18 months older than Saka.

How can their ceilings be the same?

Common man. Sancho is playing with Dortmund, always one of the top teams in that league year in and year out. Nelson went there and was scoring for fun in his first few games before Nagelsman stopped using him. And these were crucial goals too, game winners and goals to tie the game. Saka would have 10 assists already if he was playing for a team like Liverpool or Man City. Sancho is super talented and def has quicker feet and a better touch than Saka, but in terms of decision making and ability to create chances, he is not ahead.

novar

Think he was our best today just below Walcott who thankfully is no longer our player, made a good case of what his versatility can offer

A really low bar today though.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Saka is a unique player. You wouldn't say he's a better dribbler than Sancho or a better finisher than Greenwood, but he's just so clever with everything he does.

He is way more well rounded than Sancho and Greenwood. He is more versatile. Even though he isn't a flairy dribbler like Sancho he's an extremely effective one and is maybe one of the best players I have ever seen at getting his body between the defender and the ball. He's also so decisive and clever in and around the opposition penalty area, and his end product in terms of final pass or finish is usually great too.

He's a clutch player. Has that je ne sais quoi, better than the some of his parts.

He reminds me a lot of John Barnes, I can imagine Saka in his old age playing as deep lying playmaker.

For those of you who are too young for John Barnes. Actually the resemblance in their play is uncanny.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I just don’t understand this kid. Told my friends not to sleep on Saka when they were all talking about Greenwood and Foden.

I told them he’d be right there with them but he’s honestly pushing Foden now. They’re the best young talents in the country rn and it’s not even close.

This is England’s golden generation.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is England’s golden generation.

R827c3f6518eb01b5e381fb338564f60e

...Euro 2004 team is shook, and I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom