• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He needs a rest. He has played the most minutes out of every outfield player this season. That is not too good for a 19 year old. Those are hard minutes too. A lot of rash tackles to deal with.
I'd rest him for City. I hate to throw any match but this isn't even a contest. Play Nelson instead.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I'd rest him for City. I hate to throw any match but this isn't even a contest. Play Nelson instead.

Don't want to be pessimistic, but that is probably going to be a 4-1 loss. This team really should have won those games against Crystal Palace, Wolves, Burnley and at least gotten a draw against Aston Villa away.

Oh_Snap

The way you man are calling ESR boring someone is gonna come in upset boi :lol:
tenor.gif

not gonna read all this - who was it?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Don't want to be pessimistic, but that is probably going to be a 4-1 loss. This team really should have won those games against Crystal Palace, Wolves, Burnley and at least gotten a draw against Aston Villa away.
It's realism not pessimism. Rest the important players. We should have won the games you mentioned. That bad run killed our season- unless there's a twist in the tale

Geofranco

It's realism not pessimism. Rest the important players. We should have won the games you mentioned. That bad run killed our season- unless there's a twist in the tale

It's crazy that even with the bad run we still had a chance to finish top 4. Just had to be clinical against Palace at home, United at home (although we were missing Saka and Tierney), Wolves away and at least gotten a draw against Villa. Even earlier in the season when we played Man City, they were in poor form, we should have at least gotten a draw. It's hard to give Mikel a pass for those two months. Not only losing, but playing some dreadful football.

Kav

Established Member
I agree with the tactic but not the application. If you put nelson in that game his confidence will get a beating against a team like city that doesn't give much opportunities. Let Willian play and then put Nelson in for a game against Benfica.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's crazy that even with the bad run we still had a chance to finish top 4. Just had to be clinical against Palace at home, United at home (although we were missing Saka and Tierney), Wolves away and at least gotten a draw against Villa. Even earlier in the season when we played Man City, they were in poor form, we should have at least gotten a draw. It's hard to give Mikel a pass for those two months. Not only losing, but playing some dreadful football.
It really was a bad two months. I can't remember Rioch being that bad.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I agree with the tactic but not the application. If you put nelson in that game his confidence will get a beating against a team like city that doesn't give much opportunities. Let Willian play and then put Nelson in for a game against Benfica.
I hear you but there's no need for Willian and playing with ten men :lol:. Just tell Nelson to treat it as a one off he'll game. His confidence must be shot anyway.

Geofranco

It really was a bad two months. I can't remember Rioch being that bad.

Almost retired, but I couldn't betray Saka. Really only Saka, Tierney, Partey, ESR, Ødegaard, Gabriel, Martinelli and Leno make this team worth supporting. Don't really like the rest of the players. I'll give Arteta next season, he will have a full pre-season and hopefully the team gets the right reinforcements in the summer.

Kav

Established Member
This just shows how close the league is this year. Covid has played big part. The major teams are around the top but a few surprises here and there. We should be doing better and could have taken advantage of the situation if we had made some better decisions along the way.

Hopefully we finish the season strong otherwise it is mid table for us.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Almost retired, but I couldn't betray Saka. Really only Saka, Tierney, Partey, ESR, Ødegaard, Gabriel, Martinelli and Leno make this team worth supporting. Don't really like the rest of the players. I'll give Arteta next season, he will have a full pre-season and hopefully the team gets the right reinforcements in the summer.
I'm hoping the euros are cancelled so the players can rest and prepare for the new season. A proper pre season and early signings are what we need.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Nah, we’re playing well enough offensively to trouble them and they are probably due a blip. So let us be ready to capitalise and get 3 points, so they then respond and take more points off our other rivals. A win here could be worth 6 points. We’ve got a squad to deal with the lesser teams.

The moment we start resting our best players for the hardest tests is the moment I chuck it all in. How utterly demoralising... This could never be Arsenal.

Last edited:
D

Dial Square 1886

He's genuinely our best player now, not even a case of most exciting or biggest prospect, he's literally our best and most important player. It's like Cesc all over again post Vieira/Henry.

Oh, by far.

So sad that no doubt the rumours and links will start to pop up in the next year, to year and a half.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
LOL...what a silly post.

Keep in mind Nelson played last season against strong Liverpool side and scored. This is a type of match if given an opportunity, he might impress.

He has been in the dog house for moat of the season. Im sure he will want any minutes he can get.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was listening to the 'Giant' podcast (really recommended) about the origin story of R9 at Eindhoven. One of his teamates was talking about his playing style, explosive, always on and being played too much as a teenager resulting in his knee failing.

Couldn't help but think of Saka

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Nelson is suffering from lack of confidence and you want to throw him to the wolves?
You want AM to slaughter him?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

LOL...what a silly post.

Keep in mind Nelson played last season against strong Liverpool side and scored. This is a type of match if given an opportunity, he might impress.

He has been in the dog house for moat of the season. Im sure he will want any minutes he can get.
He was gifted a goal. He was really dreadful in that game. Probably his worst ever game for us. Don't let the goal he scored fool you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom