• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Callum Wilson

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Pure profit is currently sitting at around £100M and profit is looking at around £105M.

Oh yeah also that Chelsea correspondent on twitter that begins with N and is spelt like Nizarella says we’re going for Wilson.
He didn’t say we going after him. He said clubs have been offered because Newcastle wanna sell and he is offered around. Don’t see us or Newcastle touching him. West Ham probably. That’s his level

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't bring.

Riou

When you reject him and have to watch Jesus/Eddie miss sisters:

He will just spend his entire time here injured and on his stupid podcast slagging off forwards that are better than him/achieved more than he has anyway, Arsenal are getting bantered enough right now without adding that to the mix.

Riou

We are like 7 places above Newcastle in the league, stop signing players from teams way below us that they don't really want anymore...that's not how you get better ffs!

That's literally how we got into the Havertz mess :lol:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I rate him just injury prone unfortunately, hence Newcastle getting rid. Seems one of Isak or Wilson are definitely going as they both as bad as each other availability wise despite both being good. Not surprised Howe is frustrated.

We should perhaps look into whoever Newcastle are considering replacing one of these guys with.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Too British for my tastes. Not even in a good(Wright, Les Ferdinand, Defoe, Robbie Fowler) kind of way.

If we want someone that will fit Artetaball, he ain’t it. But I guess if we want someone that just puts the ball in the back of the net, he’s also not that guy. We can do better.

Chicago_Gunner

What impact is that? Didn’t Trossard just score 1 goal last season in the PL. Average player
I wasn’t referring to stats. He was someone who came off the bench at first and was a spark. Speaking of stats he has a ton of assists if I remember correctly

UkrArsenal

Aged (32 in a month!), injury prone , average player for 18 million ... are you kidding me?

And in the summer there will be talks that we will not buy anyone else because the place is taken.

So....how about NO ?

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom