• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Callum Wilson

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Those who want Wilson and Solanke. I definitely believe you are supporting the wrong club.

These are like signings we would make in summer 2021, when we didn't even have Europa League football to offer :lol:

Thrice

I can get behind buying Wilson for £18m as an option you can bring in off the bench late in the game when we need a goal. We don't have anyone for that. Nketiah is useless as a sub and who else is there?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
for 18m, yes!

but just seeing he's about to turn 32 (shocking tbh, I thought he was 27-28) and his constant injury problems, I don't think so.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sounded alright until I read they want 18m :lol: They throwing in Isak also?

Topside

A pass for me another one that will end up on the treatment table more than the pitch, 32 soon and will be on pretty big money that by this time next year we won't be able to shift.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
A pass for me another one that will end up on the treatment table more than the pitch, 32 soon and will be on pretty big money that by this time next year we won't be able to shift.
Even without a treatment table, it would most likely end up the same as what we've had with David Luiz

dino bravo

I am not keen on this signing, but I am sure he would finish as our top scorer if by some miracle he stayed fit. Although he’d only need about 12 goals to be fair. 😂

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom