• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: Calahm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Surely he needs to leave in the summer so he has an actual football career??

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Gets a hard time for some reason but I've always thought he's a solid player. Crosses always right into the danger areas, played a quality ball over the top from Laca as well which was cleared off the line.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Coding Stephen Colbert GIF

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Decent RB and CB option and can play DMC as well, definitely worth keeping. He is so much better technically than Bellerin that I can forgive his lack of pace and would make him a starter, or at least rotate him with Cedric

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Decent RB and CB option and can play DMC as well, definitely worth keeping. He is so much better technically than Bellerin that I can forgive his lack of pace and would make him a starter, or at least rotate him with Cedric
The way Arteta likes the RB to play perfectly suits him as he's so much more comfortable in midfield than Hector.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The way Arteta likes the RB to play perfectly suits him as he's so much more comfortable in midfield than Hector.
Yeah, didn't even think about that, although he didn't move that much in midfield today, but that would probably be a great option to have

Pyres7

We should give him a run at RB for the rest of the season. Give him a chance to make the position his own.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Always backed him
Gets harshly treated by arsenal fans but only injuries have hampered him. Still don't feel he's first choice rb level.
We have 3 rb who are back up level now. Not sure what to do with that.

Gunner-Union

Would it be worth a go putting him as our deepest midfielder freeing partey to be box 2
Box and ode drifting as a 10?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Makes you wonder where we would be in the league if we played Chambers ahead of Bellerin when Chambers returned to fitness.

Wiggins

Poor Bellerin, gets dirty-Sanchezed by Soares the other week only to turn around and get hot Karled by Callum Chambers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom