• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
€14m? Teams bid £20m for him in the summer of 2017, when his stock wasn't even this high. Should be looking for a similar price this summer.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
€14m? Teams bid £20m for him in the summer of 2017, when his stock wasn't even this high. Should be looking for a similar price this summer.

While he has more experience he is also 2 years older and arguably hasn't really improved any. I think 20m is to high of a figure. Foreign clubs don't have to pay any premiums for English players. If you look we paid 25m for Torreria who was a starter for Uruguay at the world cup. I can't see why Chambers would only be 5m cheaper.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
While he has more experience he is also 2 years older and arguably hasn't really improved any. I think 20m is to high of a figure. Foreign clubs don't have to pay any premiums for English players. If you look we paid 25m for Torreria who was a starter for Uruguay at the world cup. I can't see why Chambers would only be 5m cheaper.
I'm sure there will be interest from English clubs, his versatility and PL experience makes him a decent asset.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The trouble with Chambers is his value to an English team is more than a foreign team. If an English team doesn’t want him we won’t be getting £20m.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well reading the article even if they are very reliable in Rome first they wrote calum wrong they wrote it Collum ffs. also they seem interested in Lascelles.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I'm sure there will be interest from English clubs, his versatility and PL experience makes him a decent asset.

That's the problem he can play a number of positions not bad, but can't play any one position to a high enough level.

He's like AMN. Fills gaps to an ok level but if your a team that has a good rb and lb and your looking a CM you don't buy him.

Reactions: A_G

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I would like to see Chambers in pre-season as a CDM if possible before a sell. Anyone who have watched Fulham this season that could fill me in on how he have been doing? have heard good things and obviously he won their player of the season. But one of the teams unfortunately i haven't been able to watch more than a few games with

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I would like to see Chambers in pre-season as a CDM if possible before a sell. Anyone who have watched Fulham this season that could fill me in on how he have been doing? have heard good things and obviously he won their player of the season. But one of the teams unfortunately i haven't been able to watch more than a few games with
if he not in our plans then we have no sell teams won't wait us. we have to sell now get 20M for him and move on.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I want some Mustafi out links ffs. Guys actually a f*cking repellant.

I know Mustafi would be good if he could return to Valencia or Sampdoria. Maybe we could try to use him in a deal for Andersen, wages probably a problem tho. Maybe AC Milan.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
CIES values him at €15-20m so they're not far off according to science and analytics.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom