• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IslingtonBornandbred

xgukFDK.jpg

Looks like he can see the ball from here

The fact that Sane is or isn't blocking Ospina's view when Gundogan strikes the ball is irrelevant. If it goes straight to goal and Sane is blocking Ospina's view or sticks a leg out then it's offside. The fact that the ball goes to Kompany means it becomes second phase as that's when the shot on goal occurs. In that moment, Sane isn't blocking Ospina's view so it's not offside.

WhatAFC

Oh my God! How DARE you provide evidence that Aguero fouled Mustafi?
that isn’t evidence. His elbow isn’t away from his body. If you’ve played any contact sport you will know that no one will leave their arms by their sides when someone is backing into them.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It's actually really interesting to get other peoples opinions than your own, no matter how deluded they sometimes are, from all fans, including ours.

Otherwise people would stay in their small world, in a big circle-jerk, and would lead a very sheltered life.

I have plenty of friends that are Blues, I don't need to join a forum where the stuff discussed, is something I hear on a regular basis with friends at the matches and in my social life.
Tbf, if anyone doesn't like what these dude says, just turn your back on him....and jump up and down.

That celebration needs banning.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
It's actually really interesting to get other peoples opinions than your own, no matter how deluded they sometimes are, from all fans, including ours.

Otherwise people would stay in their small world, in a big circle-jerk, and would lead a very sheltered life.

I have plenty of friends that are Blues, I don't need to join a forum where the stuff discussed, is something I hear on a regular basis with friends at the matches and in my social life.

In which case there are plenty of general football and Premier League forums where you see alot more (and more varied) opinions, with fans representing lots of different clubs.
I don't understand why choose a specific 'rival' club that you not only have no connection with but seemingly don't even like.

On top of which it maybe my imagination but considering you didn't want "to join a forum where the stuff discussed, is something I hear on a regular basis" 99% of your posts appear to be about City.

say yes

forum master baiter
Express today:

Carabao Cup final: Arsenal fans FURIOUS with Gary Neville comments
One fan said on Twitter: “Whilst I agree Arsenal have not turned up, to have to listen to Gary Neville’s continuous, inarticulate, monotone drivel knowing his previous history. To think he gets paid for that!”

“Worst commentator ever, still in love with man utd,” tweeted one user.

Another posted: “The same bloke who keeps defending Wenger when asked should he go…”

Someone else wrote: “Complete disrespect to both sides. He’s used his position to just rant about a team he doesn’t like. Completely failed in his job to commentate on the game.”

Etc

Neville was spot in with everything he said.

So dull the way football fans think every pundit is against them.

Ironic thing is you’d think neville was an Arsenal fan if you listened to his commentary every week, lad absolutely loves us. Probably why he was so angry yesterday.

In which case there are plenty of general football and Premier League forums where you see alot more (and more varied) opinions, with fans representing lots of different clubs.
I don't understand why choose a specific 'rival' club that you not only have no connection with but seemingly don't even like.

On top of which it maybe my imagination but considering you didn't want "to join a forum where the stuff discussed, is something I hear on a regular basis" 99% of your posts appear to be about City.
What makes you think I don't like Arsenal? I have absolutely nothing against your lot at all, I regularly praise when you do well, and your teams/style of play of old.

What I don't like about ANY club's fans, is arrogance and entitlement. Why did you put rival in inverted commas by the way? Is that stating you don't believe you are?

Fancy that, most of my posts as a City fan, being about City, on City-related topics, astounding detective work there, Sherlock.

You can always put me on ignore, Kobi, it's worked for me with a few of the posters on here.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Same goes for most on here. To be honest this is one reason I can't wait for Wenger to leave. The vast majority on here are behaving like opposition fans because of their frustration.

Every other football forum are pretty together on things like dubious ref decisions and they defend their team to the hilt. Not on here.

Wait a minute. People debate calls like this all the time on forums of other teams every single week, some for and some against, they are not all magically in step supporting their club against the ref. To suggest opposition fans all unite on other forums to defend their team against refereeing decisions is completely and utterly untrue.

You are the one labelling the decision dubious and calling out fans acting like opposition simply because it doesn't match your opinion. It seems the majority here (plus VAR) dont think it was a foul, the decent and mature thing to do would be to respect the differing opinion of your fellow fans instead of petulantly calling them out as disloyal.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wait a minute. People debate calls like this all the time on forums of other teams every single week, some for and some against, they are not all magically in step supporting their club against the ref. To suggest opposition fans all unite on other forums to defend their team against refereeing decisions is completely and utterly untrue.

You are the one labelling the decision dubious and calling out fans acting like opposition simply because it doesn't match your opinion. It seems the majority here (plus VAR) dont think it was a foul, the decent and mature thing to do would be to respect the differing opinion of your fellow fans instead of petulantly calling them out as disloyal.
Oh yeah. Refereeing decisions are just the tip of the iceberg for the Arsenal Fan divide. How many forums do the fans say they hope we lose.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I wasn't referring to him. He roots for Arsenal.
To be fair it's not @say yes 's fault, any mention of the word troll and people automatically think they're referring to me. Supporting our players and manager is not popular bro.

pacstud

To be fair it's not @say yes 's fault, any mention of the word troll and people automatically think they're referring to me. Supporting our players and manager is not popular bro.
I have no quibbles with rage-aholics or pessimists or optimists or even the conspiracy theorists.

I have no ability to stomach those who pull for another team. What psychological need there is to troll another teams website, I'll never understand.

The LAST thing I would ever want to do is post at a Tottenham site. Lurk and read? Sure. Not for me, but that's understandable. Posting and interaction? Creating an account? wtf?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We can because the camera is to the left of Ospina.
sigh, don't you see the gap between Mustafi and Chambers? There's enough daylight there for Ospina to see the ball, if he didn't then he wouldn't have started diving to the right.

c00lguy

In theory, this cup was always just going to be a bonus. We've won many trophies in recent years it's not that relevant (Besides the FA Cup is bigger than the league cup).
The Europa League is what'll define our season. If we lose or get knocked out, this season would be regarded as a huge failure. If we win, it's success. Fine margins, sure. We've got to approach it the way we (or others) approach the world cup.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Express today:

Carabao Cup final: Arsenal fans FURIOUS with Gary Neville comments
One fan said on Twitter: “Whilst I agree Arsenal have not turned up, to have to listen to Gary Neville’s continuous, inarticulate, monotone drivel knowing his previous history. To think he gets paid for that!”

“Worst commentator ever, still in love with man utd,” tweeted one user.

Another posted: “The same bloke who keeps defending Wenger when asked should he go…”

Someone else wrote: “Complete disrespect to both sides. He’s used his position to just rant about a team he doesn’t like. Completely failed in his job to commentate on the game.”

Etc

He was especially (rightly) critical of Mustafi.
But it makes you think if Neville had any issues with Mustafi during his very successful managerial stint at Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom