• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Tottenham | December 19, 2018 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will advance to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Controversial but I dont care of we lose this unless we commit properly to a full B team. We just dont have the squad to risk first teamers in this competition. Two legged semi final would destroy us.
Playing Blackpool or Solihull in the FA Cup 3 or 4 days before the first leg would slightly mitigate that, no? Even the 2nd leg is between Chelsea in the league and the 4th round of the FA Cup so more rotation would be possible.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Playing Blackpool or Solihull in the FA Cup 3 or 4 days before the first leg would slightly mitigate that, no? Even the 2nd leg is between Chelsea in the league and the 4th round of the FA Cup so more rotation would be possible.

Would hope so, just depends just how depleted the squad is by then I guess!

Reactions: A_G

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
They will probably rotate a bit as they've started to look a bit flat lately, but surely this is a derby and they will look to revenge for the loss of few weeks ago.

I would play a strong team and make sure we get our momentum back, what better occasion than to beat your rivals again.

Laca
Özil Mkhi Ramsey
Xhaka Torreira
Monreal - Sokratis - Koscielny - Mustafi (AMN)
Cech​

HBL

Established Member
Saka, Willock and Nketiah didn't play for the u23's today so you'd have to think they're being considered to play some part on Wednesday.

Wryer

Id rest our regulars, not just for their sake, but also a good time to see which youngsters are ready to make the step up during the busy period. For all of ESR and more recently Saka's rise, Emery doesn't seem too keen to really play them in the league. Will be a good chance to lay a real claim for genuine playing time. We need options.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Torreira needs a short breather, if we can get others to do his job for this game... same goes for Leno.
Most of 1st teams won't play specially Torreira auba Leno it'll be mix between young and reserves players i know its Sp**s but we need to keep our squad healthy

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
we're not winning this. Our momentum is now gone. Sp**s will be itching to get us back and no doubt the ref will gift them chances to do so.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Saka-------Lacazette--------Nketiah

---Guendouzi--Torreira-AMN

Monreal-Medley---Sokratis--Jenkinson

-----------------------Cech

hassoo

Saka____Laca_____Mkhi

_______Ramsey_______

___AMN_______El____

Kola_Medley_Sokratis_Lic

_______Cech_________

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Emery has indicated time and time again that every trophy is important. He wants one in his first season. No way he's putting the kids out for this.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Such a catch 22 this game, wish it was against anyone but Sp**s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom