• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Tottenham | December 19, 2018 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will advance to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
F*ck it, took me 3 minutes of reading their forum to realise i hope we smash these c*nts. Go full strength.
They're so entitled and that fat pr*ck Alan Bazil on the talk sport show does my head in, so yeah I want to win.

Whenever we beat them now, all I see is 'it means more to them now, it's their game of the season,' without realising beating us was like a trophy for them for 20 years.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tottenham= the only club in world football too good to win anything.

Unsurprisingly Rich lying yet again. Thing’s stacked.

images

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not feeling confident about this one. They'll be looking for revenge after their loss in the league. I think we'll struggle tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are over playing Xhaka and Torreira i hope no muscular injuries in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom