• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg I Arsenal v Chelsea I Wednesday 24th January 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Will we make it through to the Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
I've been annoyed that kola hasn't got back in the team post-injury

but he was all over the place when he came on today....almost eboue-level sub performance!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Never thought I'd say this but Johnny Evans might shore up our back line. Mustafi made at least 3/4 passes to the opposition, although he played better 2nd half.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Still plenty of frailties in this Arsenal side.

If that Chelsea team consisted of Drogba, Lampard, Essien & Kalou it would of been the same old Thrashing it used to be.

But fk it football and times change and Chelsea clearly the poorer side these days we have the psychological edge over them again
If that Arsenal team consisted of Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Petit and Seaman it would of been the same old Thrashing it used to be. For us.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Never thought I'd say this but Johnny Evans might shore up our back line. Mustafi made at least 3/4 passes to the opposition, although he played better 2nd half.
Mustafi is a very average defender, he makes a few mistakes every game.

I think that people like him because he's easy on the eye - technically very good and always involved. But as a defender, he's so-so.

AVENTUS

We’ll win the trophy, Very confident we will beat City @ Wembley.

Wenger signs 4 year contract extension every body is happy

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Still plenty of frailties in this Arsenal side.

If that Chelsea team consisted of Drogba, Lampard, Essien & Kalou it would of been the same old Thrashing it used to be.

But fk it football and times change and Chelsea clearly the poorer side these days we have the psychological edge over them again

Yeah well if we had Paddy and co would have been the same old decade long thrashings for them .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom