• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Off to find shirtless Cedric pics for my DP
giphy.gif

Manberg

Predator
Great debut. Easy up with the calls to start him against Wolves. It was his first game since January. Too soon to start in a high pressure game. Besides, we’ve seen that he could do things going forwards but don’t yet know how he is defensively.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Let him play instead of Bellarin! No doubts about it. I want Cedric from here until the end of the season. Every game and every minute!

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
The most impressive thing about that shot was that he hit it with his left foot. I'm sure that is supposed to be his weaker foot. It bodes well that he is so comfortable on either foot. It means he will be able to cross whether defender shows him the inside or the outside.
And he can shoot when put through on goal like Bellerin was today.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
He was quality at Southampton tbf. He was just the subject of ridicule because we signed another injured player that looked like he wouldn't play for us.

I think he could be a really good back up RB.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I love it when a player scores on his debut. To score on your debut as a sub is even more impressive! We've suffered Bellerin for long enough, Soares will either push him to up his game or push him out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom