• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Jokes aside. There was a segment where he attempted a curling through ball with his right, it immediately got blocked then he attempted a slid rule pass with his left.

I can't even imagine Hector doing any of the above, it's sad.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Give him a little break he's coming from an ACL injury, usually athletes are back to full fitness after 12-15 months.
I know but its so hard to be rational when he looks like trash!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Give him a little break he's coming from an ACL injury, usually athletes are back to full fitness after 12-15 months.
He makes some brain-dead decisions that you can't even attribute to lack of fitness. I've been a vocal supporter of Hector, but I'm done.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Easy target. Likes fashion, vegan etc.

Feel he deserves another season hopefully injury free to play himself into form, he has competition for his spot in the team so hopefully that helps.

that said, 25mil would be hard to turn down.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Hector's biggest asset which I loved was the pace that he set in his actions. That rhythm of perfect pleasure is gone. Hopefully he gets back to his brutal best with time.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Hector's biggest asset which I loved was the pace that he set in his actions. That rhythm of perfect pleasure is gone. Hopefully he gets back to his brutal best with time.

Speed like any physical gift is sadly extremly hard to recover

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
This guy was solid today. Would be an excellent pick-up if he keeps churning out such performances.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He was alright today. Struggled to connect a little bit with his teammates - especially Saka in the first half - but he didn't look overawed and was relatively secure in possession. I will admit - maybe I was a little harsh on the fella. He's alright by me. And at least he has good taste in women :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He still not fully settled with team you see the lack of understanding but he was solid defensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom