• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nah, he's had more than one good game there. This is the narrative spun because it's cool now, but it's bollocks.

Vs Southampton
Vs Galatasaray
Vs West Ham 2nd half
Vs Koln 2nd half
Vs United

5 off the top of my head. All his best games have come as a midfielder IMO. He was never gonna be a great RB, I don't care what anyone says, but I believe he actually could be a very good midfielder if he is given proper opportunities there. It's just a shame that it might have to come away from the club. There's a top 6 midfielder in there, for sure.

People didn't wanna believe Ox when he insisted he wasn't a right back. Look at him now. He has all the tools to make a top midfielder imo.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Modern football with fullbacks pushing up so far it'll be nice to have a midfielder that can drop into either position with relative ease.
Yeah - I will concede that it's a strong positive from his time in the position - being able to screen wide areas and operate there with relative comfort (as both a full-back and a winger at various points) but I've never ever thought he'd be a long term full-back and from day one I was baffled that people honestly see that as his future.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Look up what Kia and MSI did to Corinthians.

Do you seriously think any of that **** would be allowed to go down at Arsenal? At worst he’s going to be providing us with some players and getting a nice agent fee. So far he has given us Luiz and Soares (possibly?) at a total outlay of £10m. Two decent Premier League experienced players to add some much needed depth and leadership.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Do you seriously think any of that **** would be allowed to go down at Arsenal? At worst he’s going to be providing us with some players and getting a nice agent fee. So far he has given us Luiz and Soares (possibly?) at a total outlay of £10m. Two decent Premier League experienced players to add some much needed depth and leadership.
Coutinho next? ;) thankfully Kia don't own so many players unlike mendes

GoonerJay24

Welcome Cedric. I haven't seen him play but judging by the fact that he has over 30 appearances for Portugal, I guess that's an advantage :)

I hope he slots right which will provide a breather for Bellerin and AMN can focus his development on CDM.

I also find it a bit weird that on Soares' and Mari's announcements, there are no comments by Arteta, but only by Edu.

He's been one of the league's most consistent right backs in recent years

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Yes, I do. Look at the mess we're in upper management-wise. It's primed for someone to take advantage of it.

All you need is people who want money (Kia) and people who think success can come at any price. Corinthians is one of the three most popular clubs in Brasil.

He's also extremely disruptive. Fergie had to ban him from the club during the Tevez debacle.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes, I do. Look at the mess we're in upper management-wise. It's primed for someone to take advantage of it.

All you need is people who want money (Kia) and people who think success can come at any price. Corinthians is one of the three most popular clubs in Brasil.

He's also extremely disruptive. Fergie had to ban him from the club during the Tevez debacle.
Isn't Kia Arsenal fan? Can't see him do stuff to hurt the club.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

It's definitely something to keep a close eye on for sure. We don't want to end up bloating the squad with the dregs of a super agent's roster. Thankfully the deal is short and at least makes a little sense, but it's still something to be wary about.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

£10m for a backup RB with Premier League experience and a 3rd/4th choice CB who could potentially be a bit better than that. Good business.
At 5’7 he’d easily be the least imposing CB ever to have played pro footy.

i like this guy as back up though... definitely good business

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Isn't Kia Arsenal fan? Can't see him do stuff to hurt the club.

He’s not going to put the club above his own bottom line though mate.

The guy hasn’t been anything but dodgy his entire career, barely staying on the right side of the law with some of his dealings.

We’re probably the first club he’s been involved with who have the resources to bring in all his sh*te players.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

The guy hasn’t been anything but dodgy his entire career, barely staying on the right side of the law with some of his dealings.

We’re probably the first club he’s been involved with who have the resources to bring in all his sh*te players.
Thankfully as i said he don't own alot of players checking his clients.

What club was Kia ***** last time?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We'll to find middle solution not get over powered by super agents or don't go against them at all like wenger Ivan did because that'll hurt us in future because they mostly own good players or they'll help to get deals over the line like Mendes did with pepe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom