• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think he was the player the fans loved the most as well post invincibles. Can’t remember such an emotional connection with many other players since then. He was Mr Arsenal in a way that nobody else has been since then.

Never got the snake calls either would you want to be playing with Diaby, Denilson and Song when the best club side in the world was knocking? I would have been out the door in 08 or 09 latest while he did 3 years more. This was a club going nowhere at the time he was pretty much the only good thing we had which is prob why it hurt so much.
He wasn’t a snake for leaving, it’s all the antics before or during the transfer. Then he joined Chelsea.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Class player at his peak.

Nasty taste on how he left the club, but I'm not surprised when all those Barca two-faced people were begging him to come over. From the coach to the coffee lady. Such a discusting saga that was.

Didn’t we nick him from their academy though? It was personal for them, never business :)

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Didn’t we nick him from their academy though? It was personal for them, never business :)
That's true. But it could be done otherwise. That whole saga made me dislike Barca big time.

Enjoyed their football back in the day. Lost my respect on how two faced that club really is.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Literally and I mean literally went to watch F1 while Arsenal played the last game of the season at Fulham. Nasri on the other hand played his heart out against Liverpool when he knew he was off to City.

RAT.

For that Nasri will always be alright in my book.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Literally and I mean literally went to watch F1 while Arsenal played the last game of the season at Fulham. Nasri on the other hand played his heart out against Liverpool when he knew he was off to City.

RAT.
Yet he’s always painted as some saint.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Class player at his peak.

Nasty taste on how he left the club, but I'm not surprised when all those Barca two-faced people were begging him to come over. From the coach to the coffee lady. Such a discusting saga that was.
Coffee lady ?? Did I miss something

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
That's true. But it could be done otherwise. That whole saga made me dislike Barca big time.

Enjoyed their football back in the day. Lost my respect on how two faced that club really is.
I lost it with Barcelona when their players alongside that bald headed prick Reina were trying to force him to wear the clubs shirt during Spain's 2010 WC victory parade while being our captain

GDeep™

League is very weak
I lost it with Barcelona when their players alongside that bald headed prick Reina were trying to force him to wear the clubs shirt during Spain's 2010 WC victory parade while being our captain
The shirt came on abit quick, it’s very hard to get on a shirt on somebody who doesn’t want it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Thought he’d already retired lol. Absolute legend, 2nd best Arsenal midfielder of PL era.

Tnegs

He wasn’t a snake for leaving, it’s all the antics before or during the transfer. Then he joined Chelsea.

Ronaldo was doing the same thing at United when he wanted to join Real and they were a world class side and title winners. The difference is how Fergie handled the transfer by getting a record fee for it while we completely fked it and that window up trying to keep Cesc and Nasri.

How you blaming him for going to Chelsea when he wanted to come back here but we rejected him?

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Ronaldo was doing the same thing at United when he wanted to join Real and they were a world class side and title winners. The difference is how Fergie handled the transfer by getting a record fee for it while we completely fked it and that window up trying to keep Cesc and Nasri.
Ronaldo was the best player in the world at that time, ofc a world record fee was going to be required lol

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ronaldo wasn’t missing games or wearing rival shirts on international duty etc.

Then he joined Chelsea which is bitter rival territory, no matter how you look at it.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom