• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc's new contract signed

Chicago

I'm not sure he's going to go back to spain, I mean obviously it's tempting but I can't really see him playing for anyone except Barca. And depending on who's coaching there, Cesc might not figure into those plans

Chicago said:
I'm not sure he's going to go back to spain, I mean obviously it's tempting but I can't really see him playing for anyone except Barca. And depending on who's coaching there, Cesc might not figure into those plans

I think he probably would fint in rijkaard plans.
Deco is truly a sh*ty player.

famous no 10

Established Member
Excellent news, nice to have such a gifted young player commit himself long term for us.

We'll never be far away from winning things with players like that at the club.

Ricky_AFC

Excellent news. I'm glad to see that he realises the team is to be built around him and likes the fact it is so important he stays. Hopefully he will be with us for many years to come and be a future captain.

R.V.P_11

Henry - best striker said:
Chicago said:

deco is a great player
your judging him on last nights performance

11vanpersie

fabregastic news! marvellous when i heard this morning a big grin appeared on my face :) and has stuck there all day :) :) hopefully he will fall in love with arsneal like thierry has and will stay forever and wont wanna go back to espana!

Don Pacifico

Established Member
I guess this was always on the cards, he's such a loyal player and he is always reiterating his faith and appreciation of Arsène. In an increasingly 'money-driven' era of football, it's nice to see such an act of loyalty from young Cesc. Lets hope more of our stars start signing long term contracts. Suspect as others do that he'll go back to Spain at some point, but that wouldn't be unfair considering the loyalty and passion he has shown for our club.

Bring it on Cesc!

croatia_gooner_girl

cesc is just fantastic...i think hell stay here til the end of career.he has great future here,and he sure fits in team.

'Cesc feels very happy with how much Arsenal value him and in the knowledge that Arsenal are going to build their future around him.'
-->so true...and he gets better and better...

Kilgallon

Great news, still won't stop other clubs coming in for him though.

I forsee protracted summer transfer sagas...hopefully the kid will end any speculation by telling the fans he's not leaving.

I think he'll go back to Barcelona at some point in his career...did he say this in an interview or am I imagining it?

R.V.P_11 said:
Henry - best striker said:
Chicago said:

deco is a great player
your judging him on last nights performance

No im not.I have allways fought that he is useless.
Sure,he can creat "magic" from time to time. But i have never seen him do that against the big teams.

liridon

wonderful news i cant believe that he wants to finish the career with gunners but me as a fan of arsenal i would like him to be with us until the end of his active career.

lagos

Established Member
very good news! Although that he keeps saying he's especially grateful to Wenger makes me feel he won't be leaving so long as Wenger is here. at the same time makes me worried he might be tempted away if and when Wenger leaves. I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we get there - Still a long way off

ps: does anyone know if cesc has won a medal with us yet? did he get an fa cup medal?

Don Pacifico

Established Member
lagosgooner said:
very good news! Although that he keeps saying he's especially grateful to Wenger makes me feel he won't be leaving so long as Wenger is here. at the same time makes me worried he might be tempted away if and when Wenger leaves. I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we get there - Still a long way off

ps: does anyone know if cesc has won a medal with us yet? did he get an fa cup medal?

He should have got a medal for the cup victory of Manure unless I'm much mistaken. I can't even remember if he played in the Final now though...

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom