• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc's new contract signed

Lukazan

Established Member
jay-d said:
GoonerGurjit said:

I wonder how people will interpret these comments. :roll:

“Cesc deciding to stay here is as important as me staying. I don’t think I will be here when he is 29. But he is the future of the club, so you have to keep him.”

ZOMG!!11 Onree is moovin to Lille at teh end of seesun!!11

:lol:

Or perhaps he just means he won't be playing for Arsenal, or football altogether, when he is 39.

Maybe. :lol:

J.C Ramon7

Trick said:
Im pleased, but even reyes signed a new contract and look what happened there...
I just think when hes in his mid 20's he'll want to return to Spain, and unfortunately we all know contracts mean nothing.

Still, good news :)
ffs why are you lot so negative he signed an eight year contract and Reyes only left for problems in like his last three months Cesc is here to stay plus may I remind you Reyes is Reyes and Cesc is Cesc!

LeRon

This is fantatsic news for the club as it clearly sends out our intentions for the future! Cesc should be head and shoulders above the level of most other midfielders in about 3 years time and with the class of the other youngsters that we have that will want to emulate Cesc's progression the future is indeed looking very rosy!

arsenal07

man im so happy that cesc has decided to stay with the gunners for 8 more years...what awesome news for arsenal....he has made the right decision by staying rather than moving to spain and playing for real madrid...

Dr. Alban

Speaking of contract renewals - Johan Djourou has signed a long term extention as well, I believe?
Anyone know for how long?

themyth

Arsène is definitely tying the players that he believes will be the future of the club to contracts so that he can have a well formulated long term plan. It does seem that every great team does work around a great midfielder who has captaincy capabilities ala paddy and roy. Hope this kid can grow to be all that we all know he can. bring it on until 2014!

JMT

great to hear cesc interview at the end of the match. he said plainly.." i dont want to worry about contracts or money or with clubs want me".... " im here to stay for a long time...and most importantly all i want to do is play football".

Good on ya Cesc. great proffessional

Nutsy

Established Member
:lol:, better believe it, he's 19 alright and he's already great! what's next? Lehmann are sure you're not 30? cause we want to see more of your antics & Brilliant saves :p

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
he says he is super happy with his life and club now. c'mon cesc, retire here then

Gooner T

cesc is palying at another level nowadays. his performances have rammed the comments cashley cole made about him down his whiney throat. ****!

jester

Established Member
Anyone see 'football elite' on soccer am all sports show?
They said cesc's mum comes over every 2 weeks with tuperware full of food for him. They also said that Reyes revealed they have matching tatoo's (on their wrists apparently, they showed reyes' one, but i didnt think cesc had one, maybe he lied to reyes). They got it when they 'were bored in london one day'. He also said that he cuts cesc's hair regularly. :lol:

hoyden

jester said:
They said cesc's mum comes over every 2 weeks with tuperware full of food for him. They also said that Reyes revealed they have matching tatoo's (on their wrists apparently, they showed reyes' one, but i didnt think cesc had one, maybe he lied to reyes). They got it when they 'were bored in london one day'. He also said that he cuts cesc's hair regularly. :lol:
Cesc has one on his wrist too, :D
I saw it in some pictures this season. I can't tell what it is though.

americanarf

Established Member
jester said:

yer i saw that, lol, cant imagine how good a player he will be at his peak

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Yeh it was a good interview, though of all the questions in the world there were such questions as do you like eggs? and whats your favourite sandwich?

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom