• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc's new contract signed

Feis-al

nidza7 said:
I wish I could see Real officials faces when they red this news. :lol:
Nidza Nidza Nidza, And who told you that the ****** read rules, contracts or have even a word respect near them. That is not a deterrent as far as they are concerned. That is how they ended up with a system of paying records. The only thing is, Cesc is Catalunia produce and that is more of a detterent than 8year contract. Wnegre says he doesn't see himself here in another 10years, I hope he does not leave with Cesc.

Gryphon

brilliant news hopefully once diaby and baps returns we can rest him a bit but unlike rooney cesc can take care of himself
the only sad part is that most "time pass" fans don't rate playres unless they smack in goals as far as their concerned creators have no place in a team. its his position that must have prevented him to stake his claim earlier

qs

Established Member
gunning griffin said:
brilliant news hopefully once diaby and baps returns we can rest him a bit but unlike rooney cesc can take care of himself
the only sad part is that most "time pass" fans don't rate playres unless they smack in goals as far as their concerned creators have no place in a team. its his position that must have prevented him to stake his claim earlier

A what now?

Mostarac

Established Member
This is very good for our club and for us supporters of course. It is fascinating how he has established himself on Arsenal from such a young age, and it is clear that his talent is very special. As mentioned, this contract will enable us to build our team around Cesc in the future, and it will also enable Cesc to become our leader after Thierry Henry and the other current team-leaders have quit playing. Will be good to have Cesc signed up for a long term contract.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
gunning griffin said:

Cesc may be a creator, but I think our team could also do with a conistent goal threat from midfield and considering Cesc's performance in the U-16 championships before we bought him, I hope he can be that man.

hleb

Established Member
I think Cesc can be a 10-12 goals a season midfielder. IMO his timing into tthe box is very good. He's deceptively quick as well. I expect him to become even stronger and faster in the future.

He will be the Absolute Best. A true
king maker.

cesc18

8 years great news for both club and player
just put in my vote for cesc for fifpro young player of the year :D

morpho

Established Member
skatingtortoise said:
didnt cesc sign the 8 year contract at the end of august, along with henry?

exactly what i thought... Déjà vuuuu
but off course he could sign 8 year contracts every month for me if that would make him happy and stay...

hellolo

morpho said:
skatingtortoise said:
didnt cesc sign the 8 year contract at the end of august, along with henry?

exactly what i thought... Déjà vuuuu
but off course he could sign 8 year contracts every month for me if that would make him happy and stay...

They were talking of an 8year deal, they just finished the terms of the contract and signed it now

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom