• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Like how Napoli are set up here. A lot of pace from their wingers and their two forwards.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Napoli looking so composed despite the Liverpool pressing. Koulibaly and Manolas don't look phased at all. Now compare that to Sokratis ****ting himself anytime he gets the ball..... even under no pressure. :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Napoli looking so composed despite the Liverpool pressing. Koulibaly and Manolas don't look phased at all. Now compare that to Sokratis ****ting himself anytime he gets the ball..... even under no pressure. :lol:
Ironic then that Napoli scored 0 in 180 minutes last season.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Chelsea with a newbie attack and defense in the CL.

No talk of Lampard needing 2 years to find a system.
What's the score? Without wanting to risk sounding like an Emery ultra-knosher, I have vivid images in my mind of us smashing Valencia at home and away last season... Pretty sure Emery hadn't played midfield for Arsenal, learning all about the players in the process, a few years before that too.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Love Koulibaly.

EEsKqGNWkAALwen.jpg:large

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What's the score? Without wanting to risk sounding like an Emery ultra-knosher, I have vivid images in my mind of us smashing Valencia at home and away last season... Pretty sure Emery hadn't played midfield for Arsenal, learning all about the players in the process, a few years before that too.
It's normal the reaction everytime we came from bad results, i'm not happy with Unai and his tactics but our fans acting like we already in deep crisis.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's normal the reaction everytime we came from bad results, i'm not happy with Unai and his tactics but our fans acting like we already in deep crisis.
What’s normal is you always defending Emery despite him being **** for more than one year.

Emery is a bum mate.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not going to lie I want the English clubs to go through here.

Better for us in winning the Europa League if we don’t have to go through the likes of Pool and Sp**s in the later stages.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom