• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It’s almost like they can’t understand him. The positions/angles the players take up when we’re about to pass it from a goal kick don’t even make sense.
Champions League thread, Trills. Arsenal have no place in this thread.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I've had an opinion for a long time (Since late Wenger era actually) that our midfield causes most of our defensive ****ups.
I think/hope most fans realise this. You don’t face the most shots in the top 5 leagues from having a bad defence. Our midfield is like a sponge.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Our other main issue defensively is the complete lack of positioning of our strikers. Other strikers and attacking players are well positioned to at least challenge for balls cleared by the defence. Auba and Giroud are both nowhere to be found

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I think/hope most fans realise this. You don’t face the most shots in the top 5 leagues from having a bad defence. Our midfield is like a sponge.
Our midfield is so easily bypassed, it's a joke. It's not even a top 10 midfield in the PL, Trills.

5 of the top 6 are better, I'd say Wolves have a superior midfield, so do Leicester, Watford, and a few other teams.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom