• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Possibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

I think everyone is forgetting about the Italian teams. We could also face the likes of AC Milan and Inter. They both have a very strong squad built for Champions League football.

Giga

I would love AC Milan. The pace and quickest of Adebayor, Hleb and Fabregas can be a problem for their defense. I would love that.

Inter is another story put together. :?

henry79

i would love us to get barca and show henry we are a better team without him.
i believe we can beat them and become champions league favourites.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
15 mins more till the draw.

i can't wait.

the team i want to avoid is milan, yet i want arsenal to play milan to test ourselves. lol

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Well, on Eurosport there is no live link?
There is only text-message i see? :wink:

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Giga said:
I would love AC Milan. The pace and quickest of Adebayor, Hleb and Fabregas can be a problem for their defense. I would love that.

Same here. bring on Milan. They'll need oxygene after 20 minutes v us.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
clockwork orange said:
Giga said:

Same here. bring on Milan. They'll need oxygene after 20 minutes v us.

Hahaha, Legend! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom