• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wednesday 12th May Sky Sports Non Event 20:15

Will you watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Zki6LEk.gif

wtf is going on here....
Little fires everywhere ;)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Very convenient ain't it? Just brush it off when you have no counter point? Tell me again why the **** would we care about "giving rookies a chance" at a club of our magnitude. Last I've checked we're Arsenal ****ing football club and not ****ing Derby. Why should we be a stepping stone for ****ing rookies
You started again? The club thought he was worth a gamble. Maybe they wanted somebody cheap and someone they could control.

I thought he would come here and build a young team, I got it wrong.

ArtetaOut

You started again? The club thought he was worth a gamble. Maybe they wanted somebody cheap and someone they could control.

I thought he would come here and build a young team, I got it wrong.
Ok at least you admit your folly here. That's fair enough

mirrorstare

Expected some fun Tuchel memes but it's just a painful conversation between two worthless users. Can mods delete that offtopic nonsense?

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

What arguments? We have not argued anything other than you swear and make false claims.

Mate you are entitled to your opinions, nothing is 100%certain in football. Maybe next year Tuchel will be sh1t and Arteta will excel. When he arrived at the end of the season after goodebening left, he turned things over. This season I dont blame it all on him. He cannot go on pitch and score all those easy chances himself, you know what I mean.

If I reacted like the guy with Emery on profile picture, I would either be banned or my posts deleted. Selective moderation, thats it

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Young managers will never get a chance with that sort of thinking. Arteta won the FA Cup, think we should appreciate him and respect him for that. More than what your boy Emery did.
Young managers should build their skill set at clubs with lower ambitions and pressure. Once they prove themselves, they can come play with the big boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom