• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christopher Nkunku

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Asked my mate who’s a PSG fan about him, said he’s not great but has potential if you can find a position for him but they haven’t as of yet.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Asked my mate who’s a PSG fan about him, said he’s not great but has potential if you can find a position for him but they haven’t as of yet.

That pretty much goes along with a reply GFFN made to their original tweet:

L'Equipe reported that everything is finalized on Paredes to PSG and he'll sign "imminently," so there shouldn't be any problem here I suppose.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Something to keep in mind here is that Emery coached this young man for two seasons at PSG. Last season, Unai started him in 6 of the team's last 11 Ligue 1 games and he scored 4 goals in those games. He's still just 21 and if Arsenal took up the option to buy the fee would be quite reasonable. Even if he doesn't develop into a top player, it shouldn't be difficult to get their money back. I see no downside to this.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Very talented IMO. Not sure he's the right signing though. We have midfielders already. Unless he's Ramsey's replacement. And even then. He's gonna be playing a lot further forward than he wants. I wonder about this.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Something to keep in mind here is that Emery coached this young man for two seasons at PSG. Last season, Unai started him in 6 of the team's last 11 Ligue 1 games and he scored 4 goals in those games. He's still just 21 and if Arsenal took up the option to buy the fee would be quite reasonable. Even if he doesn't develop into a top player, it shouldn't be difficult to get their money back. I see no downside to this.

where did Emery use him? Seems like a direct Ramsey replacement. A goal scoring number 8. He's very good in front of goal.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Good player actually and not getting much of a look in currently. If the club can negotiate a low transfer fee this could be a real steal.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
where did Emery use him? Seems like a direct Ramsey replacement. A goal scoring number 8. He's very good in front of goal.

Emery was playing him as a wide forward, both left and right, in their 4-3-3. Here's the lineup against Metz.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-24-at-3-34-48-PM.png

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom