• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Barcelona vs Arsenal - 16.03.2016, BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The one positive for me tonight is that I wont be disappointed if we get knocked out. I went through that when the draw was made!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Look, it could also be a result of the media and their need to shame the Gunners as well. But its interesting that there are always comments about us, when we should not matter.

To Dani, just shut the **** up and focus on your work on the pitch. Show us how superior you are there.
Most decorated Brazilian of all time, probably the greatest RB of all time. He's already shown tbf. Completely nullified Sanchez as well despite being past his best years.

Balance is key

I've got two choices for viewing tonight, this match or Saving Private Ryan: which will feature the biggest massacre?

May I suggest Bayern-Juventus if you dont want to be depressed - would have been better if we had gotten euro-league, though currently they would smash us also

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Most decorated Brazilian of all time, probably the greatest RB of all time. He's already shown tbf. Completely nullified Sanchez as well despite being past his best years.
Dani Alves is world class, no doubt about it, he is not only a marvelous player but he is also a big personality.
nontheless I hate him with all my heart, despicable human being, and his nationality doesnt help either.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Our players are probably feeling like that little kid who's getting reluctantly dragged to the dentist, kicking and screaming "I don't wanna go, i don't wanna goooooo". Although this time it's even worse as you get there and the dentist pulls out a briefcase full of torture weapons and proceeds to drill holes in your face repeatedly, pull out all your teeth, and expose your vulnerability on the counter attack - while your dad just stands there shrugging his shoulders.

Yeah i'm not confident for this one..

Not gonna watch it. Finished my last mid term final today, gonna celebrate. There was also a 40 year old guy in my town who claimed that 17 year old girl told him that she loved him, 1 year ago, and he started to stalk her. She is still a live and my friends are going to celebrate it. Think I'm going to take part.

Ghoulfest

Time to finish the season 5th only to win the Champions League whilst at the same time rendering the 4th place useless so Man City don't make next year's Champions League:cool:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not gonna watch it. Finished my last mid term final today, gonna celebrate. There was also a 40 year old guy in my town who claimed that 17 year old girl told him that she loved him, 1 year ago, and he started to stalk her. She is still a live and my friends are going to celebrate it. Think I'm going to take part.

In the celebration or the stalking!

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Yeah I seriously worry about guys who think they have "hard" men in their profile pic. I have no idea what that is post to mean.

SHOTS FIRED. I think I know exactly who you're talking about. Your old nemesis....:lol:

Listen now, Pepe isn't a hard man. He's a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. Nothing hard about him.

Except his throbbing frog erection, ladies. ;)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Plot twist: hydro is the 40 year old guy

OG J0E

Hahah what the ****, Hydro :lol: Have a nice evening.

MagicalRozza

The one positive for me tonight is that I wont be disappointed if we get knocked out. I went through that when the draw was made!
This is exactly it. Come to think of it, we didn't do that bad in the Champions League this season. I am not talking about the shameful performances like Dinamo Zagreb, but the end result. I mean from the start we knew we couldn't beat Bayern so only second place in was possible in the group. Then when we drew Barca we also knew we couldn't beat them. So unlike last year the CL would not end with massive disappointment to me. Out of the three competitions we participate (or participated) in this one was the least realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom