• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Barcelona vs Arsenal - 16.03.2016, BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Indeed, it's good to spin it the other way too. You don't act like this if you feel no threat, you just ignore.

Look, it could also be a result of the media and their need to shame the Gunners as well. But its interesting that there are always comments about us, when we should not matter.

To Dani, just shut the **** up and focus on your work on the pitch. Show us how superior you are there.

Jerome_Gooner

Dani Alves and Evra have in common of being quality full back in a team full of stars. Maybe we can Freud our way into this and say they try to grab some attention back as they play ungrateful positions ? :rolleyes:

Malky

Established Member
Couldn't beat Swansea and Watford at home, no chance we're going through. Pants down spanking is what we'll be getting!
3ornjKkc18Z9WXUMbC.gif

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Dani Alves is such a c*nt. He has two modes, posting cringey pictures of himself and his sh*t fashion sense on social media or acting like a wannabe hardman when his teammates and the ref are nearby to break it up. Even Santi would batter him, no contest, absolute ******

Oh and I forgot he always mouths off in the papers, saying players should join him at Barca. No-one joins Barcs to play with Dani f*cking Alves. Hope Coq puts him in hospital tonight.

Seems to have forgotten the World Cup against Germany might need Özil to remind him again .
But Wait but in which way should we show character ?Does he mean we should be cheating , diving, ref surrounding like ****s like him ? The last time we played them , don't we have ever played such a cynical bunch of ****s , just masters of the dark arts .

goonerwarsh

Established Member
If Barca can be bothered to turn up then we could see another Munich 5-1 spanking...if they take pity we'll probably lose by one or two or maybe sneak a draw.

alboots101

Established Member
Wait but in which way should we show character ?Does he mean we should be cheating , diving, ref surrounding like ****s like him ? The last time we played them , don't we have ever played such a cynical bunch of ****s , just masters of the dark arts .

Of course we should, except the English players.

Aztec_Pharaoh07

Seems to have forgotten the World Cup against Germany might need Özil to remind him again .
But Wait but in which way should we show character ?Does he mean we should be cheating , diving, ref surrounding like ****s like him ? The last time we played them , don't we have ever played such a cynical bunch of ****s , just masters of the dark arts .
No one can deny Barca players have the tendency to cheat as well influence the refs by surrounding him for every single incident...even Messi does that. However, we should also think about the quality they have in their squad. The number of goals their front 3 have scored and overall effort that they put into the game. Cheating could become a crucial factor if we consider ourselves at par with them in terms of quality of play. Apart from Özil or may be Cech, the rest of our squad won't even be on Barca bench should they have them all at their disposal.
PS: Yes, I do remember how RVP got sent off against them when we looked to have a good chance of knocking them out. UEFA does have a thing for Barca, everyone knows that. But still other teams have beaten them in the CL, with or without harsh decisions from the refs.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

No one can deny Barca players have the tendency to cheat as well influence the refs by surrounding him for every single incident...even Messi does that. However, we should also think about the quality they have in their squad. The number of goals their front 3 have scored and overall effort that they put into the game. Cheating could become a crucial factor if we consider ourselves at par with them in terms of quality of play. Apart from Özil or may be Cech, the rest of our squad won't even be on Barca bench should they have them all at their disposal.
PS: Yes, I do remember how RVP got sent off against them when we looked to have a good chance of knocking them out. UEFA does have a thing for Barca, everyone knows that. But still other teams have beaten them in the CL, with or without harsh decisions from the refs.

Mate your'e talking to me as if I was born yesterday of course I know the quality of their squads . My post was banter and should be taken in that spirit .

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Almost tempted to watch Bayern and Juventus. This will be a bad night and we need all the help we can get.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
what happen if we turn this around?
im just asking, i know its 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chances, but what if...

Aztec_Pharaoh07

Mate your'e talking to me as if I was born yesterday of course I know the quality of their squads . My post was banter and should be taken in that spirit .
My bad...lol...someone's in a bad mood today. Cheer up mate, what's the worst that could happen tonight? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom