• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cody Gakpo

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'm new to this forum but I've been reading for quite some time. I thought maybe it's time to create an account. And I immediately thought let me introduce a player who is probably not on the radar of most people here, maybe just the Eredivisie followers.

His name is Cody Mathès Gakpo and I think he has a great future ahead of him. Currently playing for PSV (my other love besides Arsenal).

Cody is 22 and a flashy winger who plays with a lot of speed and dribbling he is not afraid to put in a lot of work ethic. His strengths are his shot and his dribble. He likes to play in the combination and has a good overview and vision. He already went to the Euro's 2020 last summer and has been a starter lately (before he got injured, already back now) at the Netherlands squad and he is going to get a big role under Louis van Gaal.

His market value is estimated at 22 million euros according to the transfer market. I think PSV will agree for 35 euros million.

Has played 25 games in all competitions (QCL, EL, Eredivisie & Dutch Cup) and gave 10 goals and 10 assists. He has also been injured otherwise these statistics would have increased even further.

I would say watch the video below and then you will understand why I recommend this player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nice if true but again we need reliable goal scorer not a project striker even tho Gakpo does look very hyped in the Netherlands.

But most young Dutch players go to Bundesliga first before taking thier next step.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is he bald too?
2xIgsA2F_400x400.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
16 goals 15 assists all competitions looks like kind of striker that could be very good for Arteta.

I thought he only 19 but checking he 23 so he in good age making step up.

Also this he look the striker that mikel wish for.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We definitely need another wide player and I'm assuming Pepe will be gone as well. Interesting that he's already captained PSV a number of times at that age.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He's not a striker @Yousif Arsenal

Louis van Gaal has said recently he doesn't think Cody should play striker and should develop as a winger.
I admit i never watched him but to me looking to stats he look very good rounded if he can be used as winger that very good mean he has very good pace and dribble skills.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think if we signed him he’d be coming to play striker. He recently said he doesn’t want to move somewhere and be on the bench. I don’t think he comes here and automatically starts at LW or RW so either they play him up front or they play Martinelli there.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom