• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cristian Pavon

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
surely if we bring him in this term, it means no lamar or Mahrez.

I wouldn't rule out Lemar, they can both play left or right. Mahrez I dont think we want anyway, surely we would have gone for him in the summer if we wanted him.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Would not call it excitement, if we sign this kid to replace Alexis but it would at least show a positive trend in the sense that we finally start to look for promising young stars again.

Yet, anything else but this kid + Mahrez/Lemar/Fekir/Baley on top would be pure neglect.
No chance in hell Pavon will be good enough to replace Alexis right away. This task needs to be spread on many shoulders.

Not to speak we've already been in dire need of an additional worldclass winger before we lost Sanchez.

For the immediate impact and style of play I would choose Mahrez over any of the remaining candidates but Lemar/Fekir and Baley would be welcome additions with more of a mixture of potential and quality improvement on our current options.

To sum it up: we need TWO attacking players + a CB right away to have a chance on top four and EL.

Another topclass DM/CM has been needed for years but we won't get him anyways..

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We should be excited about this, I've actually been watching this kid since he was 4 years old kicking a pig head with stray dogs in the colourful streets of La Boca. I knew he'd have a huge future then.

He'll be everything we thought Sanchez would be. Trophies coming out Arsenes arse with this kid.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Sanchez is class but form he is playing at this season makes me think it wont be hard to replace him at all.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Still waiting for us to sign that Brazilian winger Bernard. This story seems similar. Hope we sign him though, would be nice to have a player with some genuine flair and skill. At the moment we only have Özil and he might not be around much longer.

Masterdon

This guy will be 22 years old in 10 days he's no teenager. If he's anywhere near as good as he looks in those videos he will be starting games straight away. Could be very tempting for him there is no way he doesnt get plenty of game time with us we will have nothing left out wide once Sanchez leaves.

AmberHawk

That sneaky English agent trying to get involved in a potential deal is sickening.

Hate them.
Why? If its an Arsenal agent calling to inquire about the player what is the problem?

Obviously if its just a random guy trying to get a piece of the pie by doing zero work then yea its kinda sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom