• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cristian Pavon

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Don't want to sell him. Want to use him against Man City to make sure they don't go undefeated. Probably the only one with that perspective though. I just don't want to see the oil monarchs brush aside the achievement of the Invincibles in such a manner.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Don't want to sell him. Want to use him against Man City to make sure they don't go undefeated. Probably the only one with that perspective though. I just don't want to see the oil monarchs brush aside the achievement of the Invincibles in such a manner.
Same here. Although Sanchez deserves better than we have been able to give him, I have to say **** him if he actually wants to join a rival. Go to PSG (guaranteed title and big CL chance at a club in a great city with unlimited financial resources) or Bayern (guaranteed title, great city, great CL potential and play with your mate from Chile).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we'll end up selling him for 30M pounds. Man city can pay that we just need more tough in negotiations

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
So he can play against city like Ox did against liverpool?

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Been saying this a while. Had predicted top 4 so don't really care too deeply about the shambles were currently in as I still think we're making top 4, but City are going to go unbeaten. There really isn't a team out there in the PL that can best them. You have refs on their side and they are currently on a stupid run of form.

Pains me checking every week to see that they still haven't lost. Thinking about it brings anxiety.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
So he can play against city like Ox did against liverpool?

Don't think that would happen. I don't believe all the rumors going around about his "attitude". I think he's one of the few footballers who just wants to win when he walks on the pitch, no matter what kit he has on. I know it's an easy target with what I'm about to say, but with Alexis I think it applies: He's one of the few players on the team that Wenger can motivate (it doesn't take much for him). He's got a few years left at the high level anyways and he knows he can go anywhere he wants after this season and receive a big pay check.

Last edited:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Don't think that would happen. I don't believe all the rumors going around about his "attitude". I think he's one of the few footballers who just wants to win when he walks on the pitch, no matter what kit he has on. I know it's an easy target with what I'm about to say, but with Alexis I think it applies: He's one of the few players on the team that Wenger can motivate (it doesn't take much for him). He's got a few years left at the high level anyways and he knows he can go anywhere he wants after this season and receive a big pay check.
Yes, he wants to win every time he is on the pitch, but in a sport where there is 10 teammates around you its crucial to be on the same wavelength. Sanchez this season doesnt play for the te at all and is causing us all kind of problems.
As good as he is, or can be, he is not helping us one bit and should leave now. I am actually scared if he stays we might be worse the we are now, and there is no freaking way he would help us beating his beloved club man city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom