• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cristian Pavon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberHawk

That doesn't sound promising, I don't think we're trying to get him. All these reports could easily be coming from this little connection.
Yea, i dont think we are in for him either. But i do watch quite a bit Bocca and he would be a superb signing. Super talented, mature and crosses like a god. Hes the anti Bellerin wqhen it comes to crosses.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
PAAAAAVVVVOOOOOONNNNN

As he scores the league winning goal after us developing him for 3 years :drool:

Malky

Established Member
If we really want him and he has a release clause then just pay it, 37M Euros is spare change in today's market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom