• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Emery loves to play CMs who at 10. Banega, Ramsey, Ceballos, Willock. It's obvious he's doing it for supposed energy, workrate and movement radius advantages, but these guys all rather shine with their qualities when played deeper.
Hes better off playing a striker who runs in that position.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Hes better off playing a striker who runs in that position.

Think Lacazette with his workrate and general profile could fit in at 10 behind Aubameyang. He can work hard in a press, but feels more at home further up the pitch, contrary to e.g. Ramsey who lives off driving through midfield and making late runs from deep. Willock seems quite similar and also wasted too high up front, Ceballos also seems like a technical CM who's better when advancing with the ball from deeper positions.

Last edited:

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I love how passionate, intense, and physical he is prepared to be. I think he will adapt well. Getting overrun at Liverpool was a bit of a shock to the system I'm sure, but all else I've seen of him is very encouraging.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This guy is a bundle of energy & enthusiasm, he just gets stuck in going forward and defending. He should have started yesterday and so too should Willock. I know Ceballos had a rude awakening vs Pool but generally he and Willock didn't deserve to be dropped.

Manberg

Predator
Based on his performance against Liverpool and that the derby is even more intense he did deserve to be dropped. But he did well when he came on.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He played well and I think that we could have won this game if he started. This is the kind of level I expect to see from him with the occasional few where his talent really shines like in the Burnley game.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I find his passion really refreshing considering he's only here for a year in hopes of cementing his place back with Real.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Based on his performance against Liverpool and that the derby is even more intense he did deserve to be dropped. But he did well when he came on.
o_O No player who starts the season like he did, then looks anonynous away at Anfield in his first few games in England, deserves to be dropped! We'd never get any momentum or experience into players if we did that all the time :lol: Just because he didn't start, doesn't mean he was dropped per se. It was obviously tactical.

Manberg

Predator
o_O No player who starts the season like he did, then looks anonynous away at Anfield in his first few games in England, deserves to be dropped! We'd never get any momentum or experience into players if we did that all the time :lol: Just because he didn't start, doesn't mean he was dropped per se. It was obviously tactical.

He wasn’t simply anonymous he was the worst player on the pitch in that game. Even worse than Xhaka.

Impact

Established Member
Ceballos' overt and genuine displays of passion are endearing, similar in that sense to Guendouzi. As a player, he has a lot of ability but I do think he sometimes holds on to the ball for too long. Was a flaw in his game at Madrid too. Hopefully he can work it out of his game with the regular playing time we will give him.

Gunner-Union

he has a lot of passion and works very hard and gets stuck in which is great and has obvious ability going forward with his passing and dribbling and hes had a few shots too. would love to see him get a few games alongside willock and lucas/chambers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom