• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Problem with that is Xhaka and Özil are both better than Ceballos so it would make no sense to change things to suit Ceballos.

Özil definitely was. Xhaka not so sure. It wouldn't be a case of changing things to suit Ceballos, our central midfield has been lacking for years.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Defending is actually the best thing about Ceballos, and I would argue he easily defends much better than Guendouzi for one. But yeah his passing isn't good enough to make him a DLP we can rely on, so where he fits into the team I have no idea.

Being able to defend better than Guendouzi isn't really saying much lol

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Not too keen on another year loan unless we get a buy option, which tbf Madrid are more likely to include if they are willing to send him on loan 2 years in a row.

mpower2540

Hope we don’t buy this guy. All style over substance, lots of fancy touches and swerves but never get us anywhere. Passes the ball to get it back rather than progress us up the pitch. He’s also slow and weak.

If we’re gonna commit to a player like this we should just stick by guendouzi who’s younger and cost a lot less. Not that I’m his biggest fan either.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Was our best player in the first half half for his workrate and defensive work alone. At half time Ceballos had more interceptions than anyone on the pitch and had more combined interceptions, tackles, clearances and blocks than anyone on the pitch at the time. Ceballos close control in tight area was very good and was very good at evading the press too.

Leno, Ceballos and Tienrey were our best players yesterday.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Least of our problems at the moment. He didn't offer us much like rest of the team he good with ball can dribble but really that's it

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Least of our problems at the moment. He didn't offer us much like rest of the team he good with ball can dribble but really that's it
Yeah, it's really all we need from him him. The problem is with the players around him. Without Torreira, we couldn't break their game or take control over the ball. Our midfield was so far from their players, it was basically a training session for their midfielders

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Only reason to extend his loan past next week is a lack of alternatives in the squad.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I just don't think he's what we need tbh, he's a bit slow at everything, doesn't seem physically up to it and his passes are inconsistent.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Slow footed, slow thinking and slow to execute. He works hard but Xhaka is the same type as is Guendouzi. I may be wrong, but this guy will never be one to buikd a team around.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He proved today he nothing but average midfielder he don't take responsibility and he afraid to make forward pass or even try long balls.

Don't buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom