• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Was a little surprised he didn't start. I know Elneny has started the season OK but I thought Ceballos did much better when he came on. Looks so much more secure under pressure.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Partey-Ceballos-Matteo

giphy.gif

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Doesn’t get the respect he deserves around here. Papi is so technically secure, arguably top 2/3 in the league. He’s going to kill it this season and fulfil his world class potential/ability.

Makavelii

Doesn’t get the respect he deserves around here. Papi is so technically secure, arguably top 2/3 in the league. He’s going to kill it this season and fulfil his world class potential/ability.

Too two thirds in the league? That’s not impressive, unless I misunderstood you.
You can’t have meant top 2 or 3 in the league cause he’s not there.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Instead of wasting time and energy on that kid from Lyon, we should focus on securing money to buy Ceballos.
There's nobody on the market who will do better than him

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Instead of wasting time and energy on that kid from Lyon, we should focus on securing money to buy Ceballos.

Not the same type of player. Absolutely we need to buy Ceballos but we also need someone to play in the 10 space ahead of Ceballos. Ceballos is definitely our deep lying playmaker of the now and the future though, much to @Manberg 's chagrin.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We should have negotiated a buy back fee upfront. If this kid keeps this up, he is going to cost upwards of £50m

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Plus he is a known commodity. He is going to be very important for us.

blaze_of_glory

Really wish we had him actually signed. If we don't get a mid this year then we'll need two next summer (one of which could be him).

He was everywhere and does so much more than stand and pass Xhaka
They'll be playing together more often than not, and Ceballos complements Xhaka's weaker areas well.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The three best Spanish centre mids we have ever had, during their iconic moments in an Arsenal shirt...

arsenal-star-dani-ceballos-incredible-touch-map-against-chelsea-revealed-with-midfielder-everywhere-in-fa-cup-final-scaled.jpg

p7Wy7EH.jpg

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
If he is leaving Real next summer we'll always be his preferred option. You cant force Real to put obligation in the loan if they didnt want it...at least we make him feel at home here, and whatever happens next we'll have a good chance. we'll know perfectly well how much we are willing to offer for him in the summer, no two ways around it

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom