• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Rugani

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Changed my mind. Might as well have a thread for this guy if Di Marzio says we are interested in him, even if it looks unlikely we have a chance.

Defender since great talent and with a future . Daniele Rugani has also aroused the interest of several European clubs . Among these Arsenal , who has set his sights on the central class of '94 Juventus . And then there 's Napoli Maurizio Sarri , who has already had the defender with him at Empoli . The Azzurri could try in case of farewell Koulibaly . The Bianconeri , however , have no intention of letting go Daniele Rugani .
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/juventus-larsenal-su-rugani-ce-il-no-dei-bianconeri/

Aevi

Hale End FC
No way will Juventus let him go. I find it very encouraging that we're targeting him though.

Joeymarsh22

A reported 25millikn bid from Everton has been recived!! This kid is class he really is the next great Italian defender and if we are not in for him and a average side like Everton sign him I would truly be so peed off

Sykes

Wenger signs this guy and Higuain and our team is ready to compete. Rugani is talented. Don't see Juve selling him especially with Bonucci wanting to leave.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
no way we gonna get him sadly. he is likely to start next season ahead of barzagli.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
i don't believe the source but if that true we really made a good offer for a guy who played only 11 games last season.

True. And if we take this seriously it also makes the rumor about our interest inb Koulibaly more believable.

Says: we are in for a finished product CB signing. Let's hope it's not one of the cheap backup choices for once..

Lyrix7z-x

Would love this to happen, have seen him once or twice but every italian mate i got is absolutely sold on him.. gotta love italian defenders, if he can be anything like Maldini or hell, even like Chielini i would be over the moon.

Not gonna happen though, 30 Mio € is a joke offer for a highly rated CB at that age already..

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I'd be ecstatic if it happened but just can't see it. They have an ageing defence and he is the best Italian defensive prospect and one of the best young defenders in the world.

He is a genius at defending this kid. Not a single caution for Empoli, if I remember correctly. A regular starter in a team battling relegation. In his first season, too.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
I'd be ecstatic if it happened but just can't see it. They have an ageing defence and he is the best Italian defensive prospect and one of the best young defenders in the world.

He is a genius at defending this kid. Not a single caution for Empoli, if I remember correctly. A regular starter in a team battling relegation. In his first season, too.
Just catching up now, kid seems legit. Dont know anything about him though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom