• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nelson shouldn’t be in the league either really. Avoid the pair of them if we can.

I don’t rate Welbeck at all BUT he is really good for these kind of fixtures. If our players weren’t so tense and shy against household names he would be even less important.

Nelson is having to play wing back atm, don't let cloud your judgement. He's a very creative player, who can pick passes as well as dribble. At wing back he's keeping it simple, further forward he'll be able to express himself- then you'd see what he's really about.

He's a way better shout than Walcott. Theo is lost in this system. Evidenced by his constant running offside, he doesn't look like he knows what day it is. Agree with you on Welbeck, debatable quality but has presence on the pitch.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Nelson is having to play wing back atm, don't let cloud your judgement. He's a very creative player, who can pick passes as well as dribble. At wing back he's keeping it simple, further forward he'll be able to express himself- then you'd see what he's really about.

He's a way better shout than Walcott. Theo is lost in this system. Evidenced by his constant running offside, he doesn't look like he knows what day it is. Agree with you on Welbeck, debatable quality but has presence on the pitch.
I’ve followed Nelson for a while. He’s good and can be great but I don’t think he’s ready/don’t see what separates him from the other talented youth who have come and gone.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I’ve followed Nelson for a while. He’s good and can be great but I don’t think he’s ready/don’t see what separates him from the other talented youth who have come and gone.
People are expecting too much too soon. Plus, he fits more a 4-3-3 scheme.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Got a winning, and only, goal. Was fouled for a penalty that wasnt given. Didnt play spectacularly, like he never does, but had a good game and got us thru. Good job Welbz

Aevi

Hale End FC
My biggest worry with Welbeck signing a contract extension is that Wenger might then feel he is a starter and we don't need to sign any upgrades. I don't think Danny should be a starter though, we definitely should be looking to sign a right winger as well as a replacement for Sanchez (and Özil if need be... goodness we're a mess).

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wele is proper rubbish now isn't he? I mean he was always average but since his injury he's been woeful.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wasn’t he doing really well before he got injured? Not been the same since coming back, about as useful as Coq right now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I used to like Welbeck but his performance at Stoke made me lose all faith in him:
Why not square it, instead of trying to take it on the half volley?
At least hit the target
He might have squared this one as well

Such a frustrating player because he gets into good positions but squanders nearly all of them

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

When do we get to bin this lad? Shocking footballer. It sickens me that we have him, Iwobi and Walcott as our 'wide' players. Easily the worst out of the top 6.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He could never lace Gervinho's boots. Gervinho was better than Welbeck in every way imaginable.
Probably, get the same feeling when he gets the ball though, the oppo is getting it back and he's falling on his arse whilst losing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom