• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
He may be clumsy but he took a nice dive and honestly id rather the media hates us then loves us - it's nothing new. Get in Danny boy! He always puts in a shift and I am all for him being a sqaud player.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
Are people really claiming he didn't dive?

I know we have a low opinion of him universally. But the man knew what he was doing.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I was watching a few videos of Danny from his time at United. He's gone backwards in almost every aspect of his game bar work rate.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Critics pipe down. He just scored two goals in our last game
Can't complain

He scored two vs. Milan so we can't criticise him?

That's not how it works my friend. He deserves credit for both his performances against Milan but he's still not good enough to be here. Fortunately we've got Auba and Laca so, he chances should be more limited than ever.

I can live with that.

Gegen Pressing

Was writing that from airport just before boarding horror flight to Bangkok .
I hate flying in storms (lightning)and these could have been my random last words "don't give Danny cr*p". ... ffs. Nice to be alive and reading on AM ;-).

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A tireless performance today but that miss means he's a squad player or a starter with the task of pressing and not relied on to score. I can't fault his effort and the fact that he keeps going. I just wish he was more clinical and less accidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom