• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

A tireless performance today but that miss means he's a squad player or a starter with the task of pressing and not relied on to score. I can't fault his effort and the fact that he keeps going. I just wish he was more clinical and less accidental.
Yes one goal was lucky and he missed a perfect chance....

But he scored another quality one and had a good assist. Welbeck isn't good enough to lead a line but as a backup for any of the front 3 he is very versatile and useful to have.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yes one goal was lucky and he missed a perfect chance....

But he scored another quality one and had a good assist. Welbeck isn't good enough to lead a line but as a backup for any of the front 3 he is very versatile and useful to have.
I've no issue with him staying as a squaddie if he can be positive when he plays and more importantly,put his injuries behind him.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Danny's form is encouraging. He's still behind PEA and Laca, but a top coach should be able to figure out how to rotate these three strikers to keep them fresh and competitive.

Wenger clearly isn't that guy.

I'd be cool with keeping Danny so long as we have a new coach.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Worth every penny. Packs utility by being deployable on the wing, has stepped up more often than not when he had to, and doesn't have the weak mentality that other Arsenal players have.

The best 3rd choice striker in the league, no doubt.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Most confusing player we have. Complete liability (injury wise and usually goal wise) but yet without him we'd have less cups right now.

You can't help but love the lad either. Infectious smile and dedication

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yes he’s unreliable in front of goal but to be honest there are a lot of players I’d get rid of before Danny in our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom