• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDane

I wondered why he left out Danny in his Bein Sports interview when asked about squad investments.

"So am I happy with the investments I've made? Yes, every time. I bought Özil, I bought Sanchez, I bought Cech...Gabriel last year...you know...Debuchy...when you have to invest and you find the players, you invest the money." ~ Wenger interview on Bein Sports

Rumor has it Wenger didn't want Wele, only on loan. Gazidis pushed the deal through while Wenger was busy wasting time in Italy.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Oh, for F&*£$ sake...

Looks like Campbell will be getting his chance up front.

Apparently followed by anyone who can find a pair of boots.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Of **** me!

So typical. Well, Theo better step up now.

But you wonder why they never did this months ago.

Exactly it's muppetry , bruised bone months ago . Now we operate ? **** me . Hopefully he isn't out for long as far as knee surgery is concerned . No wonder Wenger was blowing smoke up Campbell's arse .

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Who becomes our third choice striker, epically in FA/COC games.

Campbell?
Walcott?

Ramsey?
Ox?
Özil?
Alexis?

africe

So we're currently 2 injuries in attack/midfield away from having to start Flamini or Arteta. In 2015. Inredible

ScotVieira

Established Member
That injury curse again this season.
I was secretly hoping Welneck will come and give Giroud a run for his money.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
So how bad is this likely to be? ACL? Out for a season and never as quick again? Or could it genuinely be only a few months.

Gutted for the lad tbh, I was looking forward to him playing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@Penn_ probably Alexis. Campbell is only here to make up the numbers, I'd be surprised if he played any meaningful minutes.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
LOL out for months. Our prospects this season just keep getting better and better.

AlrightinternethereisthePicarddoublefacepalmDoyourthing-93910.gif

BigDane

No worries guys, Wenger has shown midfield is the new attack so we are sorted.

Ramsey - Giroud - Wilshere
Cazorla - Coq - Özil

Death by playmaker 2.0

SteveEvets

There's a good player in Welbeck, but he needs a good run of games surrounded by our best players. He also needed to have a full preseason. Reckon he wont get that run because whenever he comes back we're going to be in the thick of things and not wanting to upset the balance. Furthermore, I don't think fans have the tolerance anymore to wait for him to get to his maximum. Wish him the best though.

Can't see why people are thinking this isn't an issue, we've now just got Giroud, Walcott, Sanchez, Ox and Campbell as front options. Campbell has shown nothing. Sanchez, a player who I wanted to not even see major minutes until starting next week, will now have to shoulder an even bigger burden having already come back into the team too early in my view. Giroud is Giroud and Walcott is all over the place now, with no set role and looking short of confidence. All of them are going to get much more work, which means a higher possibility for injury.

Also means more Ramsey on the wing, unless we totally change our formation for matches. People shouldn't write this injury off as nothing.

BigDane

On a serious note, can we call Chuba back this season?
Wouldn't mind as a third choice, has good tools in his locker, good enough for cup games IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom