• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: Calamity Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Good that he’s gone but we’re going to have to stomach holding and Mari being our first choice cb’s. Saliba will be 3rd choice, Gabriel is brainless really worried about him.

Basically we’re banking on saliba taking the league by storm but we know that’s unlikely...

• Dislike
Reactions: Kav

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Some say Luiz is our best CB, he may well be and that should tell everyone that our CB's are all low level. I really hope Saliba comes in and does well but I think we need a top top CB next to him. Sell Holding and have Mari & Gabriel as 3rd and 4th choice.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just found out he’s leaving, I genuinely believe that Edteta would have tried to sign him as well. Good on him for leaving this mess.

Our best CB since he’s gotten here which says a lot but yeah. Good luck to the guy.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Just found out he’s leaving, I genuinely believe that Edteta would have tried to sign him as well. Good on him for leaving this mess.

Our best CB since he’s gotten here which says a lot but yeah. Good luck to the guy.
The headlines before this was that we were sitting down to talk about a potential one year extension. Think that came from our end.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So we weren’t going to offer him a contract but he’s also the first choice centre back.

Genius. Galaxy brain Mikel at it again.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
So we weren’t going to offer him a contract but he’s also the first choice centre back.

Genius. Galaxy brain Mikel at Galaxy brain Mikel at it again.
Yeah but we gotta stop looking for stop gap solutions, he will start to decline and is on big wages, gotta move forward and take the sting of having holding and Mari as number 1 pair whilst the younger CBs hopefully develop

Pop Tart

Established Member
Good he is leaving, I think he has had his moments but he is way too erratic and we are erratic without him.

Thanks for the cup performances last season David.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oh look, it's Kia with the microphone.
Reservations about the culture of the club? Wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Pretty sure everything is far from rosy in that dressing room, particulary amongst the senior players. Arteta's been spinning them stories about winning the Champions League and the reality is several rungs down.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Reservations about the culture of the club? Wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Pretty sure everything is far from rosy in that dressing room, particulary amongst the senior players. Arteta's been spinning them stories about winning the Champions League and the reality is several rungs down.

I mean, you're not wrong, but this is straight out of the Kia playbook. Remember when Fergurson wouldn't allow him near the training ground during the whole Man City saga?

Now he has his own executive suite and probably steals stationary from Edu's office.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I mean, you're not wrong, but this is straight out of the Kia playbook. Remember when Fergurson wouldn't allow him near the training ground during the whole Man City saga?

Now he has his own executive suite and probably steals stationary from Edu's office.
Kia Joorabchian brokered Edu's post-playing career moves to Corinthians, to Brazil, and then to Arsenal. Since then Arsenal have ended up signing a Kia client in each of Edu first 3 windows at the club, and being close to signing 2 more. Very unhealthy. He's running this club.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Great guy, dreadful defender. Leadership is only worth something when backed up with quality, so I'm not going to miss him. Hope Saliba gets his minutes next season.

CountChocula

Kia Joorabchian brokered Edu's post-playing career moves to Corinthians, to Brazil, and then to Arsenal. Since then Arsenal have ended up signing a Kia client in each of Edu first 3 windows at the club, and being close to signing 2 more. Very unhealthy. He's running this club.
When will the Tim Lewis do his investigation and kick this bum out Raul-style?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Arteta officially confirmed it now.

Overall this was a really good transfer as a "stop-gap". Very likeable character, some immense games, especially in the FA Cup.

But completely okay to let him go at his age as part of the rebuild.
All the best Luiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom