• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yousif_arsenal said:
Poor spuds Villa prefer to stay at spain so A.Madrid choice is good a football team who will play CL football next season.

About spuds i think they will end up with Damiao.
Damiao is close to sealing a switch to Napoli

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Poor spuds Villa prefer to stay at spain so A.Madrid choice is good a football team who will play CL football next season.

About spuds i think they will end up with Damiao.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Atlético de Madrid ‏@Atleti 6m
El acuerdo y firma de @Guaje7Villa como nuevo jugador del #Atleti se formalizará una vez que el jugador se someta al reconocimiento médico

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 2m
Barcelona agree to sell David Villa to Atletico Madrid in deal worth £4.4m #SSN

A.Madrid Confirm the Deal, time to lock.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why the Barca hate ? They rather keep an integral squaddie in Jan than sell even if it means they get less money in the summer. It's good squad management when you are in 3 competitions.

Cruisio

Established Member
Depends what our situation looks like at the end of the transfer window

If we still haven't brought anybody in in the striker positions then £4.4m for Villa will have looked like a missed opportunity IMO

GDeep™

League is very weak
I wanted Villa but I thought he looked levels below his old self at the Confederations Cup.

Don't think he would have cut in England physically, at his age and recent injury history.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He'll raise his game once he has a string of games of the centre, not as past it as some want to believe. Obvisouly we should be aiming for more long term players but Villa for under 5 million could of been a steal.

Yaya

Established Member
dpt49 said:
We are being linked with Villa and Barry.
What's going on?
1. We were hardly been linked with Villa other than in January 2. We've also been linked with Suarez,Rooney and Higuain 3. He's off to Atletico Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom