• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Willock is 21 years old, Maitland Niles is 23 years old. Like it or not Willock is still young enough to come good in the future, while this season is already make it or break it for Maitland Niles and yet he's not even playing.

AMN has had incredible MOTM performances when he's been much younger than Willock whilst the latter has had 2 good games with Emery in pre-season and nothing else really after that.

Also, one is played in his actual position and the other one hasn't been played there for 2 years now whilst having a few samples in EL where he impressed massively.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not sure AMN has a place in Arteta's Arsenal if he succeeds and he won't stick around long enough for Arteta to fail. Loan and obligation to sell makes sense.

Don't want to see him leave personally. Think he should compete with a new RB signing to be Arsenal RB but rumours he doesn't want that

Multipass

I will laugh so hard if Mustafi ends up at Liverpool I hope it happens.

I also see Lacazette and Pepe similarly falling upwards as well. I don’t think people realise how bad this club is.

You being kept here against your will?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool trying to sign Kebak from Schalke now i think if they failed they'll go for Mustafi he is thier last choice

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can't be so difficult. They have to pay us if they want him.

Mustafi has to agree to a clause that he can't sign for EPL teams if we terminate his contract.

It's not rocket science. Pay or f-off.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't be so difficult. They have to pay us if they want him.

Mustafi has to agree to a clause that he can't sign for EPL teams if we terminate his contract.

It's not rocket science. Pay or f-off.

I think the negotiations will be around:

A) Mustafi forgoes wages we owe him and we terminate
B) Liverpool pay a fee but we have to pay him his loyalty bonus
C) We loan Mustafi for a fee and they pay his wages

A to me makes the least sense but Liverpool will have multiple CB options so have some leverage there. It's all about everyone being happy financially with a deal

scytheavatar

Established Member
AMN has had incredible MOTM performances when he's been much younger than Willock whilst the latter has had 2 good games with Emery in pre-season and nothing else really after that.

Also, one is played in his actual position and the other one hasn't been played there for 2 years now whilst having a few samples in EL where he impressed massively.

Every manager AMN has played for doesn't like him in his "actual position"......... eventually what can we do but to tell him to leave us and find a manager to give him what he wants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom