• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2024

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Another regular for the reserves. We won’t have any reserves left for the rest of the season at this rate lol
Perhaps powers that be feel it's better to let them go on loan to try their hand in the competitive men's game to see if they sink or swim?
We still have a quite a lot of under 18s/21s tbf.

Fact is If you ain't at a really high standards you are not getting games here.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Mine as well. I f*cking hate all these swedes going to Sp**s. Because now I want Sp**s to fail but I also want the Kulusevski and now Bergvall to somehow succeed individually at the same time.

Also have to endure more nonsense from this pillock popping up in my feed. Funny how every young player linked with Sp**s is considered generational.

Hopefully Sp**s turn into a stepping stone for both of them. We all know where Kulusevskis true allegiances lie at least.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Mine as well. I f*cking hate all these swedes going to Sp**s. Because now I want Sp**s to fail but I also want the Kulusevski and now Bergvall to somehow succeed individually at the same time.

Also have to endure more nonsense from this pillock popping up in my feed. Funny how every young player linked with Sp**s is considered generational.

Hopefully Sp**s turn into a stepping stone for both of them. We all know where Kulusevskis true allegiances lie at least.

Postecoglu certainly looks like he has the ability to revolutionise the snack bar.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Another regular for the reserves. We won’t have any reserves left for the rest of the season at this rate lol
Isn't sending the ones who are physically up to it on loan a good thing? Certainly Monlouis, Edwards and Sagoe Jnr have very little to gain from more u21 football, given they've each had at least 18 months at that level. They probably aren't really contenders for the first team squad at Arsenal, but maybe one will have an amazing loan - if nothing else it will increase their value.

More importantly it allows for some of the u18s to move up and the new scholars who have otherwise been short of game time to get good u18 minutes. Essentially its moving more of last years Fa youth cup team to u21 level. Given the crop below them are pretty good too, we want them to get games regularly at u18 level.

While losing Sousa (seemingly on the cards for a few weeks) has been disappointing, everything else is good news.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Total spend this transfer window only 96M. Really most clubs didn't want to spend specially English clubs because I'm sure most of them in danger breaking ffp rules

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Kylian told Sky news:

“It’s very important to learn all facets of the game and that’s a big reason I’ve chosen Mikel and Arsenal.

After playing for some of the greatest attacking coaches in the game, my team and I decided that I needed to know what it is to suffer, to know pain, to fight and battle hard for every half decent chance at goal.

I always wanted to be a left back growing up but due to being one of the best attackers in the world I’m usually forced to play upfront. Mikel is unique in that I can start upfront but spend most of the game tracking back and defending, this is what I dreamed about growing up as a child. I’ve played with Messi, Neymar and Di Maria but playing with duel monsters such as Rice and Ben White is what this beautiful game is all about.

Vamos Arteta. Duels duels duels!”

Kylian opting for Sky News and not SSN? Hmmm…

A credible source told me that it’s life long Assna fan Kiers Starmer’s secret weapon to get @db10_therza back on board with Labour. Kylian at LB does make sense as there are strong suggestions he’ll be the new defence secretary. Make of that, what you will.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GFUk9r8XgAAbsLP

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Think I'm going to be sick at the mere idea. 🤢

F*ck it, I'm campaigning hard for Gyökeres to Arsenal in the summer. This needs to be remedied.
If he continues like this I’ll join you on the barricades. Wasn’t too impressed when he was at Coventry despite him putting up pretty good numbers. Felt like “just” a physical presence. But I’ve been impressed with the little I’ve seen of him at Sporting and his numbers atm are very good.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Total spend this transfer window only 96M. Really most clubs didn't want to spend specially English clubs because I'm sure most of them in danger breaking ffp rules

Its more they are worried the PL has started to act upon breaches of FFP rather than being worried about breaking the rule alone.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If he continues like this I’ll join you on the barricades. Wasn’t too impressed when he was at Coventry despite him putting up pretty good numbers. Felt like “just” a physical presence. But I’ve been impressed with the little I’ve seen of him at Sporting and his numbers atm are very good.

It’s easier to score for Sporting in Portuguese league than championship for Coventry. He is lower level pl player. But the big Portuguese clubs are masters at bigging player up and increase their value

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Another false dawn for Sp**s.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

It’s easier to score for Sporting in Portuguese league than championship for Coventry. He is lower level pl player. But the big Portuguese clubs are masters at bigging player up and increase their value
True. And I do question whether he could make the step up. But would still like to see him in the pl. I just feel he has more application and mentality than Isak for example, who tbf is far more talented.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom