• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2024

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Kylian told Sky news:

“It’s very important to learn all facets of the game and that’s a big reason I’ve chosen Mikel and Arsenal.

After playing for some of the greatest attacking coaches in the game, my team and I decided that I needed to know what it is to suffer, to know pain, to fight and battle hard for every half decent chance at goal.

I always wanted to be a left back growing up but due to being one of the best attackers in the world I’m usually forced to play upfront. Mikel is unique in that I can start upfront but spend most of the game tracking back and defending, this is what I dreamed about growing up as a child. I’ve played with Messi, Neymar and Di Maria but playing with duel monsters such as Rice and Ben White is what this beautiful game is all about.

Vamos Arteta. Duels duels duels!”

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lucas Definitely waited untill last minute for Barcelona to come and save him from this nightmare but not to be. Enjoy kid.

Surprised we weren't Interested he definitely fit Mikel category of players specially his height

dave_rwr

Established Member

Wow was considered one of our most promising players as well. Don’t know what happened to him.

Wish him all the best
This is pretty wild. A couple years ago it seemed like he was potentially one of our "next big things" in our midfield. I haven't followed his loan spells since then, but to end up in the third tier of Spanish football feels like a mighty steep drop.

Buhry

Established Member

Sensational Deadline Day Transfer: Ronaldinho Joins Arsenal in Shocking Move!

London, England - In a transfer bombshell that has sent waves through the footballing world, Arsenal has secured the signature of legendary Brazilian maestro, Ronaldinho, on the final day of the transfer window. The Gunners have pulled off a audacious coup, beating out a host of top clubs to acquire the services of the iconic playmaker.

Sources close to the deal reveal that negotiations began just hours before the deadline, as Arsenal's manager, Mikel Arteta, expressed his desire to inject creativity and experience into his young squad. With Ronaldinho's immense reputation and glittering career, it quickly became apparent that he was the man for the job.

Despite being retired since 2018, it is believed that Arsenal's ambitious project and Arteta's persuasive charm enticed the Brazilian legend to don the Arsenal shirt for one final chapter in his illustrious career.

The move sees the 40-year-old Ronaldinho turning down offers from several clubs across the globe to make his return to professional football. The Gunners' fans can hardly contain their excitement, hopeful that Ronaldinho's infectious smile and mesmerizing skills will bring back the glory days to the Emirates.

Ronaldinho's arrival at Arsenal will also provide invaluable guidance and mentorship to the young crop of talented players at the club's disposal. His wealth of experience, having excelled at the highest level for both Barcelona and AC Milan, is seen as a vital boost to Arsenal's chances of winning silverware in the near future.

While the details of Ronaldinho's contract remain undisclosed, it is rumored to be a short-term deal until the end of the season, with an option for an extension. The Brazilian will reportedly wear the iconic number 10 shirt, symbolizing his role as the creative force for the team.

In the wake of this stunning transfer, fans have already begun fantasizing about the link-up play between Ronaldinho and Arsenal's young talisman, Bukayo Saka. The Brazilian's unparalleled technical ability and Saka's explosive pace promise to create a formidable attacking duo that will strike fear into the hearts of Arsenal's Premier League rivals.

As the transfer window slams shut, Ronaldinho's signing has undoubtedly sent shockwaves throughout the footballing landscape. The world eagerly awaits his return to the pitch, with Arsenal fans hoping that his magic touch will bring unparalleled joy and success back to the Emirates Stadium.

Only time will tell if Ronaldinho can weave his magic one last time, and lead Arsenal to new heights.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Was happy to see Idah get this move, look at the replies and Celtic fans are calling for their board to be sacked as a result of this. :lol:

@bingobob please explain.

Also amazed that Lawwell guy is still there, Celtic fans I know have been wanting him gone for about a decade or more.

Gunn3rs4urus

What’s happening in the academy tho? we are loaning out and selling quite a few it seems. Both Edwards and sagoe Junior have gone who are both regulars for the reserve team

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom